Chapter 10

The ideas in this chapter are from @sunflowerLove_  thank you for the ideas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lord Milori's POV*
Since we found a way for the pixi hollow fairies to come to the winter woods for a long period of time I decided to organise a special dance for Y/N. I told Clarion about the whole idea and she was going to make sure that Y/N was there. I got the rest of the winter woods fairies to help me with the dance and all of them would help put the frost over the wings so the pixi hollow fairies wings didn't break.

We went to get everything ready and I went into my room to get ready, hopefully I can convince her that it was a misunderstanding.

*Queen Clarion's POV*
I went to Y/N's room and walked in.

"Hey Y/N, listen I know you don't want to see him but he's throwing a dance for you. Maybe we could go and see him" I saw her sit up and I waited for her answer.

*Your POV*
I sat up after listening to Queen Clarion and I agreed that I should go to the dance at least and hear him out after he went through so much trouble organising it. I got up and the girls came in to help me get ready.

After a few hours we were all ready so we flew over to the winter woods and the winter fairies helped the pixi hollow fairies by covering there wings with frost. I waited for my friends as I was slightly nervous to see Milori. After the girls were sorted we walked to the wall and decided to stand around for a bit before dancing.

I saw Milori walking up to me and I looked at the girls. They all looked and giggled gesturing for me to go ahead, he came over to me and smiled at me.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to dance?" He asked, I sighed softly and nodded. Me and Milori are dancing and about 10 minutes later he speaks up.

"Listen Y/N, you have no idea how much you mean to me. You are everything I could have ever wanted and I honestly don't know what I would do without you, I love you so much. You have the kindest and sweetest girl I have known in a long time and you are absolutely gorgeous. There is no other fairy that I would rather have the other day was a huge misunderstanding. I would never do that to you so please forgive me"

As he said that I was looking into his eyes the entire time. And as I did all I saw was love, guilt and admiration. I start to tear up and smile up at him.

"Oh Milori of course I forgive you. I am so sorry I didn't listen to your explanation before." I said to him and I hugged him. I leaned away and he leaned down and put his hands on the side of my face and kissed me. I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We heard cheers from our friends and we separated from each other. We went over to our friends and spent the rest of the dance with our friends. After it ended Milori covered my eyes and walked me over somewhere. He uncovers my eyes and I see a candle lit table with two plates of food.

My eyes started watering and I turned to him.

"Oh Milori did you do this just for me?" I asked him and he nodded. We had the dinner and talked through it and he took the dishes but I got up and attempted to help him. He moved the towel away from me and shook his head.

"Nope, you are not helping. This is my treat to you and I do not want you helping. After he finishes he came over to me.

"Hey babe" he said as he came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and turned around In his arms.

"You wanna go cuddle in my room?" I nodded and he walked me over to his room and we laid in the bed and he wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. We stayed silent for a bit and then he spoke up.

"What would you think about you coming to live in the winter woods for a bit?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Are you sure? We haven't been going out for long" I asked him, he smiled and nodded.

"Of course I'm sure you mean the absolute world to me and I want you staying with me."

"Okay then. I would love to live with you for a bit" I said to him and we continued to cuddle until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter ❤️