Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning cuddled up to Milori, I looked up and saw he was still asleep. I laid down onto the pillow and watched him sleep. I smiled to myself at how cute and peaceful he looks. A few minutes later his eyes slowly opened and he smiled at me.

"Hey handsome" I said to him as I cuddled up back into him.

"Hey beautiful" he said as he put his arms around me tightly. We stayed like that for a bit until our stomachs started rumbling, We both laughed and he got up. I got up after him and he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together as we walked to the kitchen.

I smiled as he turned around and looked at me.

" What do you want for breakfast sweetheart?" he asked while looking at me with those sweet, adorable eyes. I smiled and walked closer to him while wrapping my arms around his torso and looking up at him.

" I could do with pancakes" I said to him and he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Pancakes it is" he said as he gave me an eskimo kiss. I giggled and I went to sit on the counter and he got all the ingredients he needs for the pancakes I watched as he moved around the kitchen making the pancakes. I got off the counter and started helping him and we worked together making them until they were done.

We added some extras onto them (you lot can choose your own extras) and we sat at our table as we talked. We chatted abot random stuff as we finished. We went upstairs to get changed.

After we got changed we headed out to his owl and we decided to take a trip around the winter woods. A couple fairies said hi to us as we passed and he showed me all of his favourite places. He showed me some beautiful places. I really could not get enough of this place. The winter woods was a beautiful place and you never really know until you spend time there.

The next day rolled around and it was my birthday!(sorry if the story line makes no sense in this chapter I'm just trying to get back into a rhythm)

Milori wasn't around so I decided to stay in bed a little longer.

*milori's pov*

I was going around the winter woods setting up for y/n's birthday. I'm trying to make this an amazing birthday for her and the winter fairies and pixi hollow fairies are helping out to get stuff done quicker. We set cute little lights up around and we did all the decorations and food.

"She's going to love it Milori" Queen Clarion stated as she walked up beside me. I smiled at her in thanks and got on my owl.

"Okay I'm going to go get her, everyone get in your positions." I flew off as everyone went to get into position. I had a blindfold for her to put over her eyes so she didn't see it too soon. I got home and went in.

*y/n's pov*

I heard the door open and close and knew Milori was home so I got out of bed and went to meet him at the door. He smiled as soon as he saw me and I hugged him.

"Where did you go?" I asked as I kept my arms around him and looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Put this on and I will show you." He said with a cheeky smile playing on his lips.

I giggled and complied knowing I wouldn't get it out of him, he lead me out the door and soon I felt his owl. He helped me up and he sat me in front as we took off. We flew for about five minutes until we got to the destination. He got me off his owl and led me a bit further.

"Five, four, three, two, one" he counted down then he took off my blindfold.

"Surprise!!" everyone shouted as they jumped out. I looked around and saw the most beautiful sight.

(you imagine how you want it to look like)

I put my hand over my mouth and almost cried at the sight. I looked over at Milori and saw him smiling.

"You did all this?" he gave me a sheepish grin and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wasn't all me I had help" he said as he looks at everyone else. I jumped at him and hugged him then went to hug my friends. we all had an amazing day, dancing and having fun.

best birthday ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guys im back!!! I'm really sorry it took me so long but I'm gonna try and get my rhythm back and write more! I'm sorry if the chapter made no sense after so long of not writing my brains kinda off but I have an amazing idea that will be coming up but please don't hate me for it haha hope you all enjoy love you <3