Chapter One

I was doing my classes with Queen clarion. You see I have a mixture of 3 seasons. Autumn, summer and spring very unusual yes but all the while it happened anyway. And because of this Queen clarion thought it would be good for me to one day take over pixi hollow. As Queen.

I wasn't sure how to feel about this to be honest. I mean. I was honored. But you may think that I still have to do what the other fairies do. While that is true I also have to take classes on how to rule each season. And do work around pixi hollow I didn't really have time to myself.

You see my time table is:

Classes with the minister of autumn then work
The next day
Classes with the minister of spring then work
Next day
Classes with the minister of summer then work
Next day
Classes with Queen clarion then work

And then it goes back to the beginning. But there's one day after my classes that I don't have anything planned. A day for me. Tomorrow is that day.

*next day*

The minute I woke up I jumped out of bed put clothes on and flew as fast as possible away from the tree. I didn't want to be asked to hang out or to help with work because I needed time to myself and besides fawn is taking the animals across the border today and I wanna go help.

You see queen clarion said that fawn and one other person can go across just to take the animals its always me because I love helping her. I got to the border and saw fawn waiting for me.

"hey fawn" I said as I walked up behind her. She jumped and turned around.

"gosh Y/N don't do that!" she said loudly as I laughed. She's too easy.

" can we take them nowww!!" I said getting excited. She giggled and smiled at me.

"sure Y/N. Let's go"

As we crossed the border I remembered how cold it was. As we were walking to where the winter fairies usually are we dropped off the animals and while fawn was talking to one of the winter fairies I decided to walk around.

I always did this so fawn just waited for me to return when she was done talking.

As I was walking through the winter woods I bumped into someone and fell backwards.

"oh gosh in so sorry I wasnt looking where I was going" I said looking down.

"oh it's alright no harm done" a deep and quite cute voice said. I looked up and was met with the most beautiful brown eyes. He put his hand out to help me up and I took it getting up. I then realised. He was the Lord of winter. 'oh god' I thought to myself.

"I-I'm extremely s-sorry my lord" I said as I bowed slightly. I was always taught to be polite. He put a hand on my shoulder and I lifted my head reluctantly feeling my cheeks burn as they went red.

"no need to be sorry my dear. It happens to everyone" he said smiling sweetly. 'oh my his smile is gorgeous' I thought as I felt my cheeks redden even more.

I smiled at him and nodded slightly. He then began to speak again.

"what's a warm fairy like you doing in the winter woods may I ask?" he said in a gentle tone.

"I was bringing the animals over with a friend and I wanted to walk around for a bit. The cold doesn't affect my wings you see so I'm aloud." I said finally not stuttering. He continued to smile.

"how about I take you back to your friend?" he said offering his hand once he got onto his owl. I blushed even more and took his hand.

"thank you my lord" I said still trying to be polite.

"please call me milori" he said as we took off.

"oh no I couldn't. I've always been taught to be polite to new Lords I meet." I said being a little less polite then usual but still very polite all the same. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at me.

"taught?" he said in a confused tone.

"yes lord milori. I was chosen by Queen clarion to take over once she retires and because of this I have to take classes with the ministers." I said using his name but still being polite. He nodded but turned back to me.

"I still insist you call me milori. Please you do not need to use Lord around me" he said smiling again. I smiled at him as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"as you wish milori" once I said that his smile grew and it made my heart flutter. 'snap out of it Y/N you cannot fall for him already you just met and he's a lord!' I thought to myself.

As we got back to fawn she looked at me and smiled.

"ready to go Y/N?" she said still smiling. I nodded and I said by to milori and walked towards the border.

"when did you get all friendly with the Lord of winter?" she teased as she nudged me and winked. I rolled my eyes at her.

"don't get me started" I said laughing and she laughed as well. I knew my life was going to be pretty interesting from this point forward.

Hope you liked the first chapter the next one will be up soon and please go check out the YouTube account for the video it's mine and I really want more people to see my edits. My names magic edits on it so please do search up the video and find me it would be greatly appreciated love you all so much and thank you for the continuous support it means the absolute world to me bye❤️❤️