Chapter 5

Lord milori's POV:

Queen clarion told me that I will see her this week. She said y/n needed to finish the topic she was on with the other ministers. I went to the border when it was the time she came to the winter woods and saw she wasn't there yet so I waited.

Your POV:

I was a little late to meet lord milori as tinker bell needed my help with something. I flew over to the border and smiled when I saw him waiting for me.

"Hi Lord Milori sorry I'm late tinker bell needed my help quickly" I said which he just shook his head to.

"It's alright y/n. Also while we're alone please, call me milori."  He said the last bit, a bit shyly. I chuckled and nodded.

"Okay milori" he smiled at that and went off into the winter woods.

" come along then y/n. We have a lot to get done" I took notes as he was explaining a few things.

*time skip to later in the day*

We finished today's lesson. As I got full days with milori instead of a few hours as I need to catch up queen clarion told me to fully focus on the winter woods. Which I'm not gonna complain about as milori was extremely cute!

'Oh hush y/n. He's the lord of winter, he wouldn't go for you" I mentally scolded myself as we were flying back to the border. I felt an arm on my shoulder which made me jump slightly and brought me back from my trance.

"You alright there y/n?" Milori asked with concern in his voice. I smiled sweetly at him before replying.

"Yup, everything's fine. Just spaced out for a few minutes" I said while still smiling. He didn't seem fully convinced but we had reached the border and I saw queen clarion waiting for me.

"Hey queen clarion" I said happily as I flew over to her. She laughed at my enthusiasm before replying.

"Did you have fun in today's lesson with Lord Milori?" She asked while glancing at milori.

"Yeah. I learned a whole lot, gonna have to study for a bit when I get back." I said a bit too quickly taking in a sharp breath when I finished.

Milori and queen clarion laughed slightly and milori turned to me.

"Don't over do it y/n. You still have the rest of the week yet" he said smiling. I smiled back then queen clarion spoke up.

"Well y/n looks like we best be heading off then" she said while starting to fly ahead. I turned to milori and waved.

"Bye Lord Milori. See you tomorrow." He waved back before leaving and me and queen clarion carried on going back to pixie hollow.

'I can't wait for tomorrow' I thought to myself as we continued flying.

Hey guys sorry it's a bit short I didn't have any ideas really anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter if you want anything to happen in the book please do tell me and I'll find a way to fit it in. When they get together do u guys want a know argument chapter then a makeup chapter? Anyway thank you all so much for reading it means a lot to me.