no more cheese dip

Start from the beginning

"There's nothing wrong with acquiring massive amounts of knowledge..." he would've scratched the back of his head in embarrassment if his hands were free.

"No, there isn't. You're a nerd, but I already knew that?" she glanced down at the list in front of her, frowning when she didn't find something on it. "Why isn't the cheese on here?"

"The one in the jar that Ina finishes in under five minutes?" Sam questioned, coming back from getting his very own cart to put all the books in. Rory nodded, a pen suddenly in her hand to add it to the list. The boy plucked it out of her grasp before the ink could hit the paper.

"Na uh. No more cheese in a jar."

"What, but-" Sam shook his head, his hair going back and forth with the movement.

"I'm serious, it's so bad for you."
"But it's so good...plus, have you seen her when she doesn't eat it?" he hadn't. And neither had she for a while now. She just remembered there being lots of yelling and dicks being drawn all over her arms.

(SAM WILL MAKE HER HOMEMADE NACHO SAUCE BECAUSE HE A SWEETIE FUCK OFF)

"Alright, fine. You're funeral." she threw her hands up.

~

Dean was so bored. Ina was asleep, still. Apparently, she could sleep when she wanted to. Sam and Rory had been gone for 4 hours now. What could he do to pass the time, and more importantly, piss Rory off?

Ah, yes. Rearranging the kitchen. He put all of her favorite things on the highest shelves. Then he replaced the sugar with salt. He also moved all of her plants. Would he regret everything later? Most definitely. Did he care? Not as much as he should have.

Even more hours later he was still so bored. It was time for alcohol.

He finds Rory's stash of black spiced rum. That's the good shit. A few shots later and Ina stumbles into the kitchen in her fuzzy pajamas, hair going in every direction. One look at the bottles on the counter and she's wide awake.

"Finally, you slept forever." Dean was relieved, he thought she may be dead. He was also grumpy. Why did Rory hide all the good shit? Also just, Rory? Why?

"Holy shit, you found her rum." Ina's eyes widened as she caught sight of the bottle. Dean grabbed it possessively, holding it to his chest.

"Mine," he muttered.

Ok, so Ina might mind control Dean into letting her drink. But dean is also tipsy and very mentally vulnerable, so. It's everyone's fault? Pretty soon they're both wasted and somehow Ina ended up on the ceiling? She's walking on the rafters and singing to herself.

Dean was still at the counter, he'd calmed down on the rum and was just drinking shitty beer now. He was also hungry but he could only focus on one thing at a time. He was frowning.

The door to the warehouse opened and in stepped Rory, Sam close behind her. His hands were full of books, hers with plants. Immediately she zeroes in on dean. He raises the bottle at her, smirking without really meaning to?

First mistake.

The plants in her hands float to a stop on the surface of the coffee table.

The sound of the door opening registers late with Ina, seeing as she's in a bubble of her own. A bubble made up of rum and coke and at least 3 beers straight. The hamilton tune 'helpless' was also floating around her head and she began to hum it under her breath. She was sitting on a beam, her legs swinging freely under her, hands firmly holding onto the beer bottle in front of her.

"Shithead, see you found my rum." Rory capped the bottle and moved it out of his hands back to the cupboard with a raise of her brow. Dean's frown turned into a scowl.

"C'mon, cupcake. Don't be like that."

"I will be whatever I want to be, dean. Where's Ina?" Rory started towards him as the younger sister began to sing the bridge of the song, her voice loud and surprisingly on key. Dean's eyes shot up to the ceiling and he fumbled back a few steps. Shit, he'd forgotten about that.

Sam looked up, a book dropping from his hands at the sight of Ina on the beam.

"Rory, I can explain-" Dean held his hands out, bottle in one and his pride in the other.

Rory's leg shot out, kicking the bottle right out of his hand, glass shattering in every direction, her body instantly recovering so she could throw a punch at him. He stepped back in surprise, her next blow flinging him back against the wall, a groan escaping his lips as she was on him again, this time her fist colliding with his jaw.

"You're supposed to be the responsible one! I can't trust you to do anything!" she was shouting, words flying out of her mouth almost as fast as her punches were hitting him. The blows weren't terribly accurate, she was too mad for that. That was just fine because Dean would be in worse shape if she was. He managed to get his arms up by his face as he took each hit. "She's a baby! How stupid can you be? It's not even 5 o'clock yet!" that was a particularly hard and slightly better-aimed punch to his ribs.

Sam took one look at the fight that had broken out and decided his brother deserved it and that he didn't want to risk interfering. It wouldn't do them any good if they were both dead. Ina's voice got louder, as if she hadn't noticed the brawl going on beneath her very nose.

"Ina? Are you alright?" he called up to her, beginning to set his books down on the table.

"Sam? Sammy?" Ina perked up, her eyes slowly but surely finding his figure beneath her. "Samuel!" she cried, standing up all too quickly, flinging her arms out, dropping the bottle of beer in the process. It shattered on the floor seconds before she lost her footing, slipping off the banister and beginning her descent to ground. She screamed her sister's name.

Rory's fist stopped inches from Dean's face, her head turned in the slightest towards the noise, pinpointing Ina's exact location. Her chest tightened, her eyes closing as she visualized a swing of vines catching Ina and bringing her to a slow, gentle stop in front of Sam.

In the time it had taken Rory to catch Ina with a vine swing, Dean had grabbed her by the waist and reversed their position, shoving his weight against her and pinning her to the wall. Her hands shot out and he managed to pin them to the wall, too.

"Goddammit Dean!" she struggled for a moment before realizing that it was futile against his stupid buff arms. His hands gripped her wrists just tight enough to hurt.

The fight began to drain from her, leaving her eyes wet and her throat tight. He leaned in close, their noses nearly touching.

"I'm sorry, alright?" he spoke softly but his voice rang in her ears as she met his eyes. Those damn eyes. She started counting the freckles on his nose out of habit because lord knows she couldn't keep eye contact with him for more than 3 seconds.
NO RORY DON'T DO THAT

She stopped before she could get to 5, letting out a breath. He blinked, eyes zeroing in on the freckle above her lips.

"I'm sorry, Rory." he repeated himself, releasing her from his grip. He was so close that her hands landed against his chest. She gripped the material of his shirt. His stupid, flannel shirt. For some unknown reason he found himself tilting her chin up to look at him. She looked at him through her lashes, wanting to say something but finding that she couldn't.