Falling Angels (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Then I heard a dreamy voice behind me, "Kris ... Stay with me."

"Stay with me, Kristen, if you please ..."

Idina's POV

I felt the tender hands on my skin. Then I was wrapped by the warmth of blankets. She started to leave and darkness began to close in on me.

Don't. Leave.

My heart kept screaming these two words despite my exhaustion and sleepiness, yet I made no sound.

Don't leave me alone, Kristen, just don't leave ... I found myself sobbing involuntarily, begging her not to go. But why was I even doing this, why should I want to rely on Kristen so dearly? Why should I want her? I couldn't help but wept into the blanket, feeling confused and angry at myself.

"Sure, Dee. I'm going nowhere. You need anything?"

"I don't know. Hold me, maybe."

"Kay," I felt her curling up next to me.

"Now I-I just wanna cry," I said with tears tickling down my cheeks again.

"Then cry. I'll hold you."

"It's so stupid and I don't even know why..." Fuck I was crying out loud.

"No, it's not. Don't be afraid," Kristen whispered, hugging me harder.

"I'm not, it's just ..." I gasped and tried to laugh a bit, but then a sudden wave of sad fervor rushed over me, pushing me to turn and press my lips against hers.

The overwhelming force took over me. I felt myself trembling again, but out of joy and longing.

"Dee ... You scared me!" The blonde woman panted. In silence, she gently kissed me back and before long, her gentleness turned into passion. I smiled at those baby blue eyes in a way even myself didn't know what it meant.

The night was dark, her cheeks in my palms. Lips pressed. Fingers tangled. Worlds merging.

Kristen's POV

I could not think. I could only feel. I felt Dee's fingers tickling down my cheeks, my chins, my neck and my shoulder. I felt my nightgown fall and myself exposed. I felt Dee's head laying across my bosom and I felt electrified.

Let the eyes fix. Let the body shiver. Let the veins be filled with lusty fire, yet we gazed in silence. I didn't dare let go of staring at those curling lips and Dee's gaze burned my skin. We gazed like we'd never truly looked at each other before.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your hair in the moonlight."

"Be quiet," Dee breathed out as I let out a small giggle. I suddenly felt self-conscious of the nakedness at my breast. The breeze was too cool for now.

Yet I lay speechless. Her head pressing in my chest made me almost unable to breathe, but I was also unable to let her go. Gulping for air, I was laughing, screaming; wildly with excitement, yet silently with tension. "Stay still," she demanded, panting, "let me feel your heartbeat."

Naturally my heart was beating fast. Dee pressed her beautiful face deeper and deeper, squeezing the very last air out of my bosom. Then she softened, her tender lips curled temptingly. A kiss on the spot where my heart beated most violently, too deep and too fierce, as if carving her very existence into my skin, making me scream with terror and unlimited joy.

And then she suddenly turned very quiet, like she was exhausted and couldn't move just one more inch. I looked down at her. Her eyes were tightly shut and lips twitching, as if savoring the dream we had together.