A Secret Language

Smut warning ahead

She sleeps. She perceives the light. She wakes. On top of her are her lover's lissome limbs and steady heartbeat. She holds her tighter, the same manner as holding a teddy bear.

"Move in with me, will you?" She asks.

Kristen nods, not fully awake. She doesn't remember much of last night, as if she was drunk and passed off.

Feeling Idina's fingers in her hair, she becomes a little soberer and whimpers, "Dee, my legs hurt so much."

The brunette scoffs, "You were wild last night."

"Really? I don't remember any of that," she yawns, "I bet you were good too."

"Naturally."

She leans in and kisses Idina gently, "Good morning, dear."

"I've been up for hours."

"Nonsense. I would've felt it."

"I didn't move so I can watch you, my petite blonde. Good morning."

Kristen reluctantly gets up and reaches for her pajamas. "I'm gonna sleep in. I can hardly move."

"Then why do you need the clothes on? Let me see you," Idina smirks.

Kristen giggles and obediently lies down next to Idina, exposing her whole body to the radiating sunlight. Idina kneels beside her, fixing her gaze on this immaculate woman. Suddenly, her eyes fill with tears.

"What's up, darling?" Kristen sits up.

"No, stay still." she blinks, tears streaming down her cheeks, "You-You are like the lady in paintings."

Her finger traces down Kristen's skin, delineating her frame. She shudders when her palm touches the softness of her breast. She caresses it with involuntary gentleness and passion. The blonde murmurs something inaudible under her touch, which only makes her attachment stronger.

"Dee ... Dee ... On top of me..." Kristen pants. Idina straddles her, seeing her face twisting in sweat, clearly exhausted.

"Do you really want that?" She asks with concern.

"Why are you ASKING?!!" Kristen screams, using up her last bit of strength. "Give me!"

Idina leans in, where every inch of their skin attaches and glues together. Her body shakes wildly against the little frame and she feels the blonde also shaking, contorting under her. She licks her cheeks and tastes salty tears before Kristen completely passes out and, her body relaxed.

She also lies down, forehead to forehead, kissing away a lost tear escaping the corner of Kristen's eye. "I love you," she whispers.

"I love you too," the blonde breathes out.

They stay silent. Idina watches the golden sunlight collected on Kristen's eyelashes until she slowly opens her eyes, looking back at the brunette pleadingly. Without a word, Idina changes her position and lowers herself between the younger woman's legs, placing gentle kisses on her inner thigh, making her groan uncontrollably.

Kristen lets out a sharp gasp as Idina moves up to her clit and sucks her core. Her head feels like it's in Nirvana. She doesn't know how she is again held in her lover's arms, sobbing violently, screaming her name.

"Mommy? What's up?" Walker suddenly appears opening the door. Idina and Kristen jump apart and quickly cover themselves with the blanket.

"What are you doing? Why did Kristen scream?"