.

This story contains triggering topics like child abuse, abadonment issues, severe family issues, anxiety and many more.

Evey chapter has triggering topics.

There's no self harming in this book. So its safe for some.

To all the humans who suffer from child abuse or any kind of abuse. Remember the world is there with you, stars look at you every day and night. They do hide during the daylight but still keep a check on you.

Depression rots you from inside and outside. Stand up and remove that leech and dont worry about support, because thousands are giving you their hands, you just need to notice.

This fanfiction is not just a mere fanfiction. This fanfiction is a part of reality.

Note: the bts member will be revealed eventually.

The chapter might have grammar mistakes, punctuation errors because my purpose is to deliver the raw emotions of the main character. Please cooperate with the vulnerability and naivety of the character.

Thank you for clicking on this story.

You're about to enter my world full of pain which i refuse to show.

Chapters will be short, medium or exceed 1k it depends on my emotions and the content.

Im not seeking for votes or comments, just want you to introduce to the world of pain which excludes self harm and suicide and learn how to comfort such humans.

Be a good human and live every moment. Whether you're crying or laughing, it doesnt matter.

There's only one life and you cant let it go waste.

-claws