Review Column

Okay it's been a while since I looked at this story but I wanted to see something real quick- I'm gonna add a column to each of my stories at the end where you can leave a comment with your main review of the whole book, so here's the review column for "Out With The Old, In With The New"

*****DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS AND HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK YET!!!*******

In this book, new neighbor Emma Hunter moves to Danville with her family because of trauma from her former hometown in Alabama. She and Candace Flynn work hard to try to get Phineas and Isabella together, even though Isabella does not want to like Phineas anymore.

Phineas is heartbroken because his best friend isn't talking to him anymore and he wants to find out why. He uses his brainpower to make a device that can read Isabella's mind, and disguises it as a necklace. He finds out about Isabella's crush and tries to confess his feelings, but exposes himself and gets chewed out by Isabella.

Meanwhile, Ferb and Emma found love unexpectedly and their relationship starts to blossom and grow.

Isabella and Phineas make up and decide to erase their minds to go back to that morning, and, with the help of their friends, end up together again.

The parents surprise the teens by telling them of a trip they are taking to the beach, and at the beach, Emma is confronted with her evil ex-boyfriend who is trying to sabotage her and Ferb's relationship by kidnapping her.

Doofenshmirtz, Perry, and new recruit Crimson, save Emma from the evil ex and they are reunited with their friends finally, without blowing the two agent's covers.

Okay!! That's the summary to remind you of what happened, please go leave a review in the comments so I can have some feedback on what to put in my next books! :)