Take Two

The last thing Phineas and Isabella remembered was the night that Emma and Isabella went to meet Candace in the park. At this point, Phineas was confused when he woke up to find Isabella sleeping next to him in their backyard, since she hadn't talked to him in a while, but he chose not to question it. Weirder things have happened.

After Ferb got settled and a little less lovestruck, he went to the backyard to see if Phineas and Isabella had woken up yet. He found them talking under the tree.

"Oh, hi Ferb! Where were you? We were looking for you all over the place!" Phineas called.

"I- I was at the park taking a walk..." Ferb said, knowing that if he said anything about Emma, Isabella would be confused since she hadn't introduced them yet.

"Oh, alright! Wanna come talk with us?" he asked. He looked at Isabella's pleading eyes. He knew she wanted some alone time, so he decided to cover for them.

"I would, but I'm gonna hit the hay. It's kind of late." Ferb said and walked inside but spied on them from the window in the family room.

"So, Isabella... neither of us know what happened, huh?" Phineas sighed.

"No clue... but maybe we can make the best of it!" she smiled softly.

"That sounds like a good plan to me." he smiled back. "When do you have to be home?"

"I'm not sure. My mom's really chill so I'm sure I can stay as long as you want me to."

"Great! We could... stargaze?" he suggested.

"I would love to!" she blushed, and laid down on the grass next to him.

"Look, there's the big dipper, and the little dipper's over there..." he proceeded to name about 10 other constellations, but all Isabella could focus on were his big blue eyes, captivated by the night sky. "It sure is beautiful, isn't it, Izzy?"

She blushed when she heard him call her by her nickname instead of her full name. She decided to try something new. "It sure is, Phin."

He seemed flustered by the new nickname and turned to face her. "Since when do you call me Phin?" he laughed nervously.

"I figured you have a nickname for me, so I should have a nickname for you..." she was scared that he didn't like it. "Sorry, if you don't like it, I won't call you that."

"No- that's not it. I kinda like it. Phin..." he chuckled.

She smiled at him. "I like it too."

Phineas felt his heart pounding. What is this feeling? He felt... different around Isabella now. Ever since she went on vacation, he missed her a lot, and was confused when he saw her next to him. The last thing he remembered was making that necklace with the tech in it. He thought he would try his new plan out now. He got up.

"Isabella, I have to go grab something, I'll be right back." he walked to the garage.

"Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no. I can't let him do this." Ferb freaked out seeing him go to the garage, probably to grab the necklace. He sprinted to the garage to stop him.

"Ferb... what are you doing in here?" Phineas asked, surprised that his brother was in here and not sleeping.

"I-uh... wanted a lemonade." he said nervously and grabbed a lemonade from the fridge in the garage.

"O-okay." Phineas walked over to the box that the necklace was in and opened it and looked at it.

"Phineas, don't do this. You're going to regret it, I promise you. You don't have to do this. Take out the brain tracking chip. I know what you're going to do, and it's just going to make things worse. What's Isabella going to think when she gets jolted and finds out you hacked into her brain? She's gonna go bazerk. Just admit your feelings the normal way. Take out the chip, give her the normal necklace, and tell her you like her."