Sick Day

Official cover's out now! Disclaimer: I do not own Phineas and Ferb but I wish I did!

Back at the Flynn-Fletcher home, Phineas and Isabella were watching a movie. They weren't officially dating yet, but Phineas was planning on asking her soon.

The movie playing was a horror movie, chosen carefully by Phineas, knowing that, if he was lucky, she would get scared and hopefully cling to him for protection. He had this whole thing planned out to a T.

Right as the scene cut to a jump scare, they heard the door creak open. They both jumped and Isabella screamed.

"My goodness, am I that scary?" Ferb laughed and Isabella smiled nervously and then sank back into Phineas's arms. "What are you even watching?"

"A movie," Phineas laughed and Ferb's face went flat. "What? Fine, it's called Night of the Living Pharmacists." Phineas sighed and went back to comforting Isabella. He could feel her heartbeat and it made him happy. Just being here with her made him happier than he had ever been in his entire life.

Ferb looked at the two and smiled, happy that they were finally together.

"AAAH!" Isabella yelped and jumped into Phineas's lap. "Ooops, sorry about that..." she blushed red with embarassment.

Phineas blushed and smiled. "No need to apologize, that's what I'm here for, Izzy!"

Isabella slid off of his lap and snuggled into his side. "Thank you Phineas..." she said.

"Anything for my beautiful girl." he rested his head on hers and they both fell asleep as the credits rolled.

A couple hours later, Phineas woke up next to Isabella and smiled. He would give everything to be able to wake up to this every day. He sat there and watched her slow and steady breathing and pressed his cheek against hers.

Minutes later, she groaned and opened her eyes slowly. "How long have we been sleeping?" she yawned.

"Just a couple hours... we don't have to get up if you don't want to." he smiled, even though her eyes were already closed.

"I'm not sleeping, I promise, just resting my eyes..." she yawned again.

Before he knew it, she was asleep on him again. It was late, almost midnight, and he didn't have the strength to carry her across the street. Well, he did, but part of him wanted to be by her side.

Phineas got off of the couch carefully, resting her head on a pillow. He called Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro, and she told him it was fine if she stayed the night over here. They were across the street, after all.

Phineas walked back over to the couch, and was about to put a blanket over her, when he realized how rude of him it was to make her sleep on the couch while he was in his bed. Him, being the gentleman he was, picked her up and carefully carried her upstairs to his room. He laid her down gently on the bed, tucked her in, kissed her cheek, and whispered goodnight in her ear, then started to walk away when he felt a tug on his shirt.

"Don't leave me..." a groggy voice said. He turned around and wondered if it would be bad for him to just sleep next to her the whole night.

"Ferb, what do I do? She doesn't want me to leave..." he whisper yelled to his brother, who was reading a book in his own bed.

"What do you want me to do? Sleep on the couch and you can sleep on my bed? Or lay down with her? It's up to you." he said, then snuck back under the covers and continued reading.

Phineas didn't want to make Ferb leave, so he walked to his dresser to grab his pajamas, got changed really fast, and walked to the other side of the bed and slid in.