Surprise

Disclaimer, I don't own Phineas and Ferb

"Hi, sweetheart, how was Phineas and Ferb's?" Emma's mom asked when Ferb walked her home.

"We are both still feeling a little sick, but a lot better than earlier! Ooh, Phineas and Isabella are dating now!" Emma grinned, happy that her friends were all in relationships, including herself.

"That's great! Emma, your dad and I need to talk to you. The Flynn-Fletchers got home while you were over there, and they saw that you guys were having fun, so they came over here, and we invited Isabella's parents as well! Anyways, we had lunch and started talking, and we all decided that we are taking a family vacation with all 3 of our families!" her mom exclaimed, excited. "Oh, Linda also called Buford and Baljeet's moms and they can come with us too!

"That's awesome, mom! Where are we going?" Emma asked, jumping up and down. She remembered Buford and Baljeet from the other day when they crashed her and Ferb's date. This should be fun...

"We are going to the beach! We are all pitching in to rent this huge beach house for a couple weeks and we can go to a theme park if we want to while we're there!"

"Oh my gosh, this is the best news I've heard all day! Well, excluding the adorable way Phineas asked Izzy to be his girlfriend. Wait, when are we leaving?"

"You'll have to tell me how that went! We are leaving tomorrow morning, so get some good sleep tonight."

"That's... very soon. Wonder if Izzy knows yet?" Emma hugged her mom and ran upstairs to call Isabella.

She frantically called her best friend. Izzy picked up immediately.

"IZZY!" Emma yelled.

"AHH EMMA! My mom just told me the BEST news!"

"That's what I was calling you about!" Emma and Isabella screamed into the phone.

"Can you believe they're letting us stay in the same house with our boyfriends?" Isabella said. "Ooh, I like officially being Phineas's girlfriend!"

"AWW, Iz! I'm so happy for you guys! Also for real, our parents must really trust us! We wouldn't do anything, though." Emma giggled. "Oh, I heard Buford and Baljeet are coming too..."

"...are you serious?" Izzy groaned. "It's not that I don't like them! They are great friends, I just... don't know... they might tease us... well Buford will, for sure."

"I get what you mean, girl. They came right up to us and revved the engine of their car right as Ferb and I were about to kiss on our first date a few days ago." Emma frowned.

"They did? I'll have to TALK to them about that. Good thing I have my guilt trip badge!" Isabella laughed.

"It won't be too bad, plus we both saw how mad Phineas got when Ferb interrupted you guys today! They're big, strong... well, I wouldn't say men, but you get my point." Emma said.

"You're very right! Oh, Phineas is calling me! I'll text you later, Em!" Izzy giggled.

"Ooh, go get your man! Talk to you later! Love ya!" Emma said.

"Love you too!" Izzy said before hanging up the phone.

Emma laid on her bed, happy as could be when her phone rang. She looked over to see the name "Ferby xoxo" light up on her phone. She giggled and answered the phone.

"Hi, my love! How are you?" she said.

"Good evening, beautiful, I'm doing great! You heard about the vacation right?"

"I did! I was just about to call you about it!"

"Haha, beat you to it, slowpoke!" he laughed.

"Says the one that took a whole minute to go press a button and say a sentence into a microphone for your brother! There was a huge delay in between!" she said, defending herself.