On The Road

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb

For all of you that were reading this before, I accidentally posted Operation Friendship twice... here's the real On The Road!

Everyone gathered in the family room and waited to be assigned their rides. Phineas had already talked to his dad about his plan, so everything should go smoothly... hopefully.

"Okay everyone, the station wagon can hold 5- anyone want to come with us?" Lawrence asked.

"If we can go with you, that would be great!" Emma's dad said.

"Perfect, so in the station wagon there's Linda and I, Garrett, Molly, and Luke. The girls, so Candace, Stacy, Emma, and Isabella, are going in Candace's car. The boys, Ferb, Phineas, Buford, Baljeet, and Jeremy are going in the van, and Isabella's parents are going in their car. Sound good?" Lawrence read off of the sheet he held in his hand.

"I guess..." Candace mumbled, upset that she wasn't able to go with Jeremy.

"Hey, don't worry, there's always the plane ride, Candy!" Stacy comforted her.

"Thanks, Stace, at least I have you!" she smiled and hugged Stacy.

"Okay, everyone, let's get this show on the road!" Phineas exclaimed.

Everyone went outside and got in their designated cars. The girls were excited because their car was tricked out by the boys. Candace jumped in the drivers seat and pulled out of the neighborhood, following the boys in the van just ahead of them.

In the van, the boys were being boys. Ferb was driving, with Jeremy in the passenger seat, Phineas in the middle, and Buford and Baljeet in the back. Buford was giving Baljeet a noogie when he remembered what happened the other day.

"Hey, Ferb! How's your little girlfriend?" Buford laughed.

"We are doing great, thank you very much." Ferb smiled. Buford was confused as to why Ferb wasn't annoyed.

"Y-you're not intimidated?" Buford asked.

"Nope!" Ferb chuckled.

Buford looked like someone had just told him his pet goldfish, Biff had died. He teared up.

"Wait, what's wrong, Buford?" Phineas turned around.

"I've... never... had someone... not be intimidated... by me..." he sobbed. Ferb turned around for a second and felt bad.

"Wait, Buford. I did feel kind of intimidated the other day, it bugged me that you crashed our date." Ferb said.

"Really?" Buford smiled.

"Of course."

"Haha, I still got it!" Buford rolled down the window and yelled. Baljeet knew something was coming, whenever Buford got a wave of confidence, he paid for it mercilessly.

"Uh oh..." Baljeet whimpered as Buford gave him a wedgie and tied his seatbelt around him a couple times.

"Goodness, Ferb, you couldn't have waited until we got to the airport to make him stop crying?" Baljeet sighed.

In the girl's car, Candace was driving with Stacy in the passenger seat and Emma and Isabella in the back. They started blasting music and singing along while Emma broke out the bag of chocolates she brought along. Isabella laughed.

"What, I have an addiction, okay?" Emma giggled. "Candace! Get into the lane next to the boys and we can wave and make funny faces!" she suggested.