XIII. Jellyfish

I can feel slight fresh air breezing across my wet ankle. Barely breathing, my body was aching, no screaming for the man in front of me. Biting my cheek, I can feel his scorching heated hands traveling upward, from my ankle, up to my calves, towards my inner thigh, halting near my boiling core.

He didn't say a single word, but his seductive electric blues said it all. He wants me as much as I want him, no, probably more. My body shudders when he circles his thumbs on my thigh, teasingly. Involuntarily, I shut my eyes, and a whimper of pleasure escaped without my permission. Opening them, my face met Anthony, not knowing I had leaned forward.

"You are going to be the death of me," he grunts out before, putting a hand on my head. Swiftly, he pulled me inward, crashing our lips together, causing a low satisfying moan to escape my lips. He gently bites my lower lips for entrance, but I deny it. I can hear him growl in dissatisfaction, standing up. He grabs my wrist, pulling me into him.

"Put your arms around my neck," he said quickly.

"Anth-" He cut me off, placing his lips on mine. Before I can even fathom what is happening, he slides his hands down my thigh, lifting me and slamming me against the wall. My mouth opened, a gasp forming, but it didn't hold a chance to escape.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and legs around his waist, knowing he won't let me go. Our tongues play around one another as his hands grip on my cheeks, squeezing it. I can feel his emerging hard-on hitting my dampened core, grinding it.

My hips motioned on their own, fingers were playing with his soft hair. The temperature rise, moans, and heavy breathing heat the room. I can feel a single hand, tracing upward towards my chest, as the other held my bottom.

How much alcohol was in that wine?

"Oh, my shhhhhhh- sugar-sweet honeydew!" A voice screams, and I turn my head to see Lily standing there with Bruce.

I smack Anthony's back, "Put me down!"

He places me back on the ground, and I pull down my shirt, covering my exposed bralette. Anthony tilted my head towards him. He placed a hand on my cheekbone and wiped off the saliva from my swollen lips.

"Ann! I told you to talk to him, not tongue wrestle!" Lily whispers covering Bruce's ears and eyes.

"Big sister Lily, I need to pee," Bruce said, bouncing up and down.

"We will talk about this later!" Lily took Bruce to the bathroom.

Once they were out of view, I turned towards Anthony. "Anth-" He shuts me up by crashing his lips onto mine once again, causing me to fall onto the chair.

Hovering over me, he refuses to detach our lips, lifting me onto his lap as my legs wrap around him. He motions his hips, causing my panties to become wetter by the ticking second. "Anthony," I moan out, attempting to push him off, knowing I'm barely using any strength.

"You did this to me," he growls into my ear.

Hearing a click, he got off and fixed himself. Instantly, I snap upward, pulling down my shirt again. Sitting there, my hands were clenched together, staring at the glass on the floor.

Someone gotta clean that up, is that someone me?

I don't want to clean it though; it's all Anthony's fault. He should be the one who cleans it.

"Bruce. Go to sleep with your brothers," Lily said, patting his back, and he ran back into the other room. "I'm not leaving this room," she declares.

Glancing at Anthony, he released a short snort of amusement and took out his laptop. He looked at me, shook his head, and started his work.