IX. Stefano De Luca

"Good morning, mio cuore." He rested his rough hand on my cheek.

I moved closer towards him, nuzzling against his chest. My hands caressed around his body.

He chuckled, causing his body to move. "What's going on my sweet wife?"

My lower lip began shaking as the tears spilled. "I had a bad dream."

He tucked my hair back. "Would you like to tell me what happened?"

I look up at him. "Someone took you from me."

Anthony smiled. "I'm not going anywhere without you," he placed a kiss on my temple.

Inhaling a shaky breath, I bit my lower lip as his electric blues strike into mine. His hand began its movement, from my cheekbones swaying down towards my waist, and finally settled itself on my hips. I gasped as his hand grabbed my bottom. My leg swung towards his waist and I couldn't help but grind my body into him.

"Oh, mio cuore," he whispered lowly before crashing his lip against my own. My chest began palpitating as our bodies clutched onto each other. My fingers rushed through his hair while his tongue invaded every inch of my mouth.

Anthony rolled on top of me, as my hands clutched onto his nice firm ass. Our mouths detached, and I licked my lips still tasting him. Grabbing the back of his t-shirt, he slipped it over his shoulders and threw the shirt onto the floor. I swallowed eagerly as he kneeled between my legs, "Show me what you want."

My body shivered at his raspy voice. With shaky fingers, I tucked it inside my shorts and began wiggling out of them. Anthony's lip curled, in unwavering satisfaction. Before I could take off the shorts, he grasped my ankles and pulled me towards him. A low squeal exited my throat, "Anthony!" My voice wasn't angry; rather delighted.

He held his mouth against mine once more, "I can't wait mio cuore," he mumbled between each kiss; his hand circulated my stomach. "The day when you carry our child."

I inhaled a sharp breath. "Ch-Child?"

He smirked, "Of course, do you not want it?"

I tuck my lip over my teeth. "I want it," I whispered lowly.

"Say it again. I can't hear you," his voice hinted a slight tease.

I fought the smile on my face. "I want it."

"Want what?" he continued teasing me.

I bit the tip of my tongue. "I want to carry our child," I squealed, covering my face; feeling the heat of embarrassment thrusting into every inch of my finger.

Without a single warning, Anthony grabbed my wrists and pinned it to both sides of my head. "Don't ever hide from me," he said, before crashing his lip against mine once more.

The bed frame was banging against the wall with every thrust. Anthony pulled out only to slam it back. I gasp with every hit. "Ah!" My fingers curled against his sweaty back inked with tattoos as he held me tightly beneath him.

"A-Anthony! Ah! S-Slow down!" I cried.

His waist only eagerly thrust every time I begged him to go slower. I can feel his liquid spilling out from earlier. My toes curled as my back arched, getting ready for another fucking fantastic orgasm from the man above me.

Right when I'm at the peak, he withdraws. I inhaled a sharp breath, feeling the liquid spilling out of me. My moist body was trembling, lit with fire on a rainy day. The wind brushed past the curtains and into the room; making it much cooler between my legs.