Moving In With Him

Start from the beginning

While I'm double checking everything, I hear a knock on my door. I walk over and open it to reveal my sister with a smile on her face.

"You ready?" She asks.

I smile and nod. "Yes, I have everything I need packed and ready to go."

"Good! Because he's here." She smiles. "Let's grab your bags and head on down."

I nod in agreement and we each take one of my bags. It's helpful that I only have 2 bags instead of an entire collection. It not only makes it easier for me to carry, but also shows that even princesses can pack light. Usually princesses will pack their entire closet, but like I've mentioned before, I prefer the smaller part of my closet. The part that's filled with all the comfy clothes.

When we reach the stairs, I notice Hiccup unloading a few bags off of Toothless. There were more bags sitting next to the two of them then I had personally. There were some bags that were the size of Toothless's saddle bag while others seemed to be as big as the chest at the foot of my bed. I wonder who those belong to.

My question is answered as I look toward the left to see Jack. He has a bag on his back as well as one in his hand. I notice that while he stands there, he watches Hiccup take the last of the bags off.

"Jack... Did you really need to bring every bag you brought here in the first place?" Hiccup looks to him as he places the final bag on the floor next to the rest.

Jack nods. "Of course! I mean I don't know what I'm going to need! Besides, I also needed to bring some of the clothes they gave us."

Instead of answering, he just sighs and places his face in his hand.

"At least this way the entire room is clear for Astrid." Jack says as he pats his shoulder.

"Well thank you, but I'm sure I'll have to give it a clean when I get back."

Jack looks to him shocked and places his hand on his chest. "I'm not that lazy."

"Sure you're not." Hiccup says before looking over toward us. I notice when his eyes land on me, he smiles. He even walks forward and meets us at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey."

I smile and stop on the final step and look to him. "Hey."

"Well, here are her bags." Elsa speaks up and hands the one she carried over.

He looks over to her and takes it before glancing down at the one in my hand. "Only two?" He asks. I nod. "Wow.. you pack lighter than Jack does."

The three of us laugh as we hear Jack shout from the side. "Hey! I heard that!"

I giggle and look over to him. "Well, I don't need as much as he might. Only some clothes and the necessities." I look back toward Hiccup with a smile. "And maybe some books."

"No worries. If you do ever need anything we can just come back and grab it." Hiccup smiles as he takes the bag out of my hand and walks over to Toothless.

As he does that, Elsa quickly takes Jack up to see his room. He takes a couple of bags of with him and leave the rest in the middle of the floor. I chuckle a bit to myself before walking over to Hiccup and Toothless.

Toothless smiles happily at me when I come over and pet him. I give him a couple scratches while Hiccup secures the bags.

"You know, he's very excited to have you staying with us." Hiccup chimes.

I glance up to him with a small smile. "Really?" He nods and looks to me when he's done. "Is he the only one?" I ask.

I watch as Hiccup's cheeks redden and he scratches the back of his neck nervously. "No... he's not."