2. Meeting x him x again

**Gon**

After your comet you decided to visit a local  animal park near the camp site. You spent the day walking around and petting animals until you saw a crowd gathered around a wall. It was Gon riding an elephant. Gon was so happy and cheerful and it made you smile. "Y/N!" He called. The elephant picked you up and yoy shrieked and held Gon. "This is dangerous " you said nervously. "Dont worry " he smiled . You two rode the elephant around .

**Killua **

You went to the movies with a friend and you spotted Killua and Alluka together. You decided to greet Alluka . "Hey " You smiled. "Y/N chan its great to see you" she smiled. Killua looked at you and got cocky. "Whatever can we leave?" He asked . "Dont you want Y/Ns number?" She asked him. Your face turned red and his was even redder. "No " he muttered coldly. I felt alittle  hurt but nodded. "It was great seeing you" you smiled and left. "Y/N wait!" He called. "Can i have your number?you know incase Alluka wants to talk to you" He mumbled.  You handed him your number.

**Kurapika **

Kurapika felt terible for hurting you so he asked you to stay the night and go once you felt better. He fascinated you because he was so sweet and kind yet his eyes held an untold story. You did not ask him about himself and accepting his offer. The next day you woke to an empty house. Kurapika was nowhere to be seen and nor was your bracelet or hair band. You didnt give it much thought and looked around. He had no food prepared and basically lived on Ramen. You sighed and went to a local market and bought food. You prepared a meal for him and when he got back he was suprised. You simply just hugged him which caused him to gasp and smiled. "Thank you for everything " you smiled. He nodded like a robot unsure how to react.

**Leorio **

You were at a convenient strore buying vegetables for your dinner when you saw a fimilar black hair man but the bakery. "So no ham sandwiches?' He scrawled in anger.The nervous baker nodded. "Leorio " You called. He looked at you . "I appoligise for his behavior " You smiled at the scared baker and pulled Leorio away. "How about I cook you dinner today?" You asked cheerfully. He instantly agreed.

**Illumi**

You named your bunny May. You took May into the feilds that was near by. This time you were careful not to leave the path. You layed out your picnic blanket and sat as you began to write your mind away. May ran into the forest and you frowned as you thought she'd might want to go home to her family. The man from yesterday held her and brought her to you. "Thank you " you smiled cheerfully. He showed no emotion which made you feel as if you were weird. "Thankyou for yesterday" you smiled. He nodded. He had huge black eyes and pale skin with long black hair.You opened you picnic basket and offered him a sandwich."Its alright" you smiled cheerfully. He looked at you and took a sandwich .

**Kite**

You were incharge of cooking today. This freaked you out because you didnt know how to cook. You walked through the market all lost. "Have some fish Ms!" A man yelled. There was over 20 types and you loved seafood you just didnt know how it looks uncook and freshly caught. You spent 10 mintues looking at the fish and then gave up. "We'll have this lot" A voice said. You looked at Kite and smiled . After the fish he helped you pick up stuff to cook and helped you cook -Which was a lie because he cooked himself while you watched.

**Chrollo **

You tried you jump out of the window into the pool and it actually worked. You swimed to the of the pool and the man from the store extended his hand to you. You frowned. "Im sorry I just want to know what happens next in your sequel" he said calmly. Your face turned red in anger. "You could have waited like everyone else" you yelled and took his hand.

**Feitan **

You wanted to go to a concert but Chrollo said no because he was busy to take you. So you pestered Feitan to go with you. After 4 hours of annoying him and troubling him he finally agreed.

**Hisoka **

Hisoka was good at helping you practice for your role and you  were doing quite well. One night you left the set late was on your way home. A bald man caught you and hugged you as he tried to get touchy with you. You screamed and he slapped you causing your nose to bleed. You began to cry and he fell on the ground in a puddle of his own blood. Your eyes widened in horror as you screamed.  "Calm down~" Hisoka smirked. "Y-you killed him" you cried. "Nd saved you " he smiled. You ran away from him afraid.

□□□

Thank you for reading

XOXO Arie