28 | spilled guts and treats

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

taehyung was so sick of it.

he was so sick of being the bad guy. he didn't want to be the bad guy anymore.

screw whatever the fuck jimin said, jeongguk didn't need controlling. he needed freedom. taehyung was abandoning his shit method and decided to try something new.

so here they were, a 25-year-old and a 18-year-old standing in front of an ice cream truck as the smaller one constantly shifted his weight from one foot to the other with a bright smile as he anticipated his mint-chocolate scoop.

taehyung paid for the cones and they went off into the park, jeongguk hungrily licking the fresh flavour with the tip of his tongue.

taehyung was so busy just staring down at the younger he barely noticed how his own treat was melting and trickling down onto his fingers.

"shit." he grunted as the cold substance was slowly becoming a mess everywhere. jeongguk tore his gaze from his distraction to see what the older was talking about–just to frown as the plain boring color of taehyung's scoop.

"vanilla? seriously?" the boy commented, which made taehyung cock up a brow and look down at the smaller male.

"what's wrong with vanilla?" he questioned. to be honest, he had never gotten an ice cream before so he chose to stick with the most basic of flavours.

"well, for starters, it's boring in bed." jeongguk shrugged, taking a long sensual lick of his treat while his hooded eyes were still trained on the taller. "and secondly," he smacked his lips together and wore a little smirk when he saw taehyung's hot stare boring into him. "it's a boring flavour. meaning you're boring."

taehyung furrowed his brows and looked a little bit offended.

"first of all, i am not boring." taehyung clarified, clearing his throat and then puffing out his chest a little. "secondly, if you're talking about sex, you're just going have to find out about that."

jeongguk's cheeks dusted pink as he processed the other's words, he pulled his thighs a little closer together and squirmed. what did taehyung mean by that? he's basically saying that the two of them would be engaging in the devil's tango soon.

well, jeongguk isn't complaining.

"um, excuse me?" the two males snapped their heads to a female who had approached them. it was a cute looking girl who wore an innocent white dress with her brunette locks tied into two french braids. she had pink blush-coloured lips and big bright eyes which were covered in blue contacts.

jeongguk recognised her as the girl who stood behind them as they were ordering their ice cream, she and her friends were snickering and giggly about something.

jeongguk scrunched up his face, this girl was so not his type. he was more into the e-girl vibe.

"i was wondering if you'd maybe want to go for a drink sometime?" a light pink dusted her cheeks as she shyly ticked a loose brown strand behind her ear, fake-blue eyes sparkling.

wait. maybe she's taehyung's type.

jeongguk's stomach plummeted, face expression falling into a deep frown as he observed the two. something dark was strongly coiling around his gut and his finger were twitching, hand slowly straining the cone in his palm.

and then taehyung fucking smiled.

the ice cream cone exploded off into bits as it got crushed in jeongguk's hand.