06 | bed and then breakfast

CHAPTER SIX

jungkook nervously shuffled around in his sheets.

although he had been awake for about an hour, he has been too... cautious? to leave the safety of his room.

it's become pretty clear to him that taehyung was experienced in this whole 'mentoring bad behaved teens' thing and that he had to be smarter during his next escape attempt.

so he was going to play nice.

for now.

that being said it definitely does not mean that jeongguk has grown any fear whatsoever towards the older male.

pffft. jeongguk wasn't afraid. just annoyed. yeah, that was it.

he was annoyed that this taehyung thought he can just shape and form jeongguk into whatever little churned out robots he creates.

as if.

after waiting for another, jeongguk grew very bored and decided to leave the comfort of his warm bed.

he tugged on a shirt over his naked torso and just kept his boxers on, then he proceeded to shuffle towards the door with small careful steps.

he peeked his head out, black tuffs poking out from the doorframe, and scanned the area.

immediately the smell of freshly fried pancakes wafted in the air and almost made jeongguk salivate when he realized he hadn't eaten anything in a while.

"you're awake." an annoyingly familiar deep voice said from the open kitchen. "come here."

it shocked jeongguk about how easily his body obeyed the command given to him, but he brushed it aside and told himself it's because of the plan he had thought of earlier this morning.

he made quick steps over to the kitchen counter and sat on a barstool. his eyes widened at everything that taehyung had prepared.

a stack of pancakes that had syrup running down the sides and a few fruits scattered and decorated at the top. a hot cocoa was simmering next to his plate and the were small fruit bowls as well.

taehyung turned and took the seat opposite of him, making jeongguk nervously look up to him.

why did he do this?

wasn't he mad at him?

jeongguk was suspicious.

"eat."

he didn't move. still eyeing taehyung with a blank stare while the older had his arms folded across his chest with a blank stare of his own.

"i said, eat." his nonchalant tone ticked the younger off, and jeongguk looked down at the options of food. while he didn't want to follow taehyung's orders or whatever, he was hungry. so he reluctantly started taking some food and gulfing it down greedily.

taehyung observed him as he ate. it was a little unnerving to eat with someone boring holes into your head but jeongguk did a pretty good job of ignoring him. 

jeongguk was sure to eat extra messily, not using a knife and fork and using his hands instead. he was doing it half because he wanted to piss taehyung off and half because he usually eats like a pig and he doesn't care.

but the older man just tsked, and while jeongguk was distracted by the taste of the delicious pancake being tossed around in his mouth, he failed to notice that taehyung had stood up and slowly made his way around the table to approach him.

only when taehyung's tall menacing shadow covered him did he acknowledge taehyung's presence. he looked up from his plate and eyes widened at how the older towered over him. 

without any words being spoken, taehyung reached down and with a napkin and softly wiped some syrup that had trickled out from the corner of jeongguk's mouth. when he was done, he pulled back and folded the paper, disposing of it in the bin.

jungkook mentally cursed himself and the blush on his cheeks at the previous close proximity.

"are you done?" taehyung asks, capturing jeongguk's attention once again. the younger just nodded. "good. time for school, kid."

immediately jeongguk's entire mood plummeted. stomach and jaw dropping when realizing that he still had to attend the nightmare that was his last year of high school. taehyung was putting some of the dishes and food away with his back turned against the younger.

now, jeongguk did say that he would play nice. but there was absolutely no way in hell he was going anywhere near that place. 

"i'm not going." he blatantly states. taehyung immediately freezes, and like an owl, he slowly turns his head to meet eyes with the other. "you can't make me go, fucking hate that shit. it's so fuckin' stupid!" he raises his voice, standing up from his barstool, the thought of going to school becoming more and more revolting.

taehyung drops the plate he is holding in the sink. the sound loud echoed and slightly made jeongguk jump.

next thing he knows taehyung takes five big steps and is coming straight at him. jeongguk is quick to move backwards, but he stumbles as taehyung doesn't slow down.

in no time, jeongguk's back collides with the wall and he gasps in shock. eyes big as he stares up at the tall figure towering over him. taehyung's face is in the dark as the light is behind him. his orbs pitch black and brows furrowed.

he looks... scary.

"who do you think you are?" the older snarled, palm coming up and pressing down at the wall next to jeongguk's face. the younger thickly swallowed and tried to calm the rapid pace of his heart.

"g-get the fuck away from me, dickhead." jeongguk tried coming out confident but his voice sounded a little frail and it wavered. "you c-can't make me go. i refuse."

with those words being said, taehyung jerked one of his long limbs forward as his hand curled around jeongguk's thin wrist. an eerie smile tugging at his lips as he leaned down even further.

 jeongguk almost whimpered at the pressure on his wrist. he tilted his head up quite a bit to face the other.

the sight gave him shivers. 

"you little brat." taehyung whispers darkly, his grip hardening. "you think you have some sort of authority here?" 

the pressure becomes too much and the young teen releases a small whimper, his other hand flying up to pry taehyung's grip off of him.

taehyung watches the teen's futile attempts with dark yet glistening eyes. they sparkled with amusement.

"but don't worry, sweetheart. hyung's here to teach you."

end of 06

its a short filler sorry school be stressing me out

happy jungkook day <3