10 years later

Time skip to 10 years later Harry's P.O.V
Me and Draco are going out for are ten year anniversary and the children and all of the Weasley children where over all the parents where out leaving teddy in charge. Draco came running down the stairs saying "ok so we'll be back by one don't wait up all the others will be here to pick up their children at ten o'clock tomorrow morning and we might stay at the mansion tonight if so me and Harry will be Back by eight tomorrow. Ok so don't let James or Fred into the kitchen and make sure they stay out of the study" Teddy rolled his eyes and said "yes Draco I remember we'll be fine" I went over to them and gave Teddy a hug and said " he's just being silly you'll be fine you have are numbers that if you need us and Lily has the mirror ok I love you enjoy" I then dragged Draco out of the house before he could annoy Teddy even more.

Teddy's P.O.V
We where all sitting around talking not doing much. I was talking to Victoire and Xander about school when I noticed every thing was quiet to quiet that's when I realised James, Fred, Roxy and Louis where gone I quickly told the rest of them. We all split up and started looking for them when we heard a bang from up stairs. We all ran up to find the four of them arguing about a necklace all of them wanting to see it. I then cleared my throat and ask them what they where looking at I then saw the thing and yelled "James give that here that's a time turner they are incredibly dangerous" Fred then dived for the time turner knocking it out of James hand it fell to the ground and smashed...