The first meeting

Teddy's P.O.V
A few minutes later the floo lit up and a tall man came out who I didn't know I was still crying after the mean things Ginny said but aunt Dromeda always says to be polite so I went over and stuck my hand out like Harry does and said "hi my name is teddy who are you" the tall man took my hand and said "my names Draco are you ok you look sad" I said " I'm ok but I can't get up the stairs to find Harry"

Draco's P.O.V
After Teddy said that I picked him up and asked him for the directions to Harry's office as I needed to give him some papers from work he told me to go up the stairs and then pointed to the right door.

Harry's P.O.V
I hear someone knock on the door then opening it I'm still facing the widow so can't see who it is but I said "Ginny for the last time I will not change my mind leave" to my surprise I here a males voice reply "hi I can assure you that I'm not the Weaslett and I'm planning to leave I just came here because Kingsley asked if I could drop off these papers to you for him and I found your child crying so here he is" I turn around to find Draco Malfoy holding Teddy who has clearly been crying but has now fallen asleep in Malfoy's arms. "Oh well could you just put the papers here and I'll take teddy he has to go to Andromeda's tonight anyway" we stood in awkward silence until he said
"Anyways Potter it was nice to see you again and nice to meet my cousin but I should go now bye"
Then I did something that surprised him and even more me. I grabbed his shoulder to stop him and said very quickly "er I was wondering if you want to catch up I'm mean if you give me five minutes I can drop him off at Andromeda's and then we can have dinner or not I mean your if busy then that's fine" I was about to continue rambling but he stop me and said "I would like that" I stopped and stared he said yes. After a few moments my brain started working again and I said " ok if you want to wait here I'll be two minutes" I quickly grabbed Teddy's bag and silently prayed he wouldn't wake up and start crying again. I then ran to the floo and dropped him at Andromeda's I quickly said hello then left to have dinner with Draco though I didn't tell her that.

Draco's P.O.V just after Harry left
I was standing in his office waiting for him to get back when something caught my eye a cork board covered in photos some of him then of course some of Granger and Weasley some of the three together some of the rest of the Weasleys a few of Teddy and Andromeda a couple of Professor Lupin and Sirius Black which I found weird and finally some of his parents. After I'd finished looking at the pictures on the cork board I looked at his desk underneath it that had few photos that had obviously been taken off the board all with him and the Weaslett. It was then I remembered what he said when I knocked on the door they must of broken up or something I would have to ask him about it later. Just then the door opened and Harry came in.