14 Will he like it?

Will he like it?

I took a deep breath before looking at me reflection in my full body mirror.
DAMN. Even I would f*ck me. If Yeol can resist this then I give up. But he should like it considering he is the one who chose it. It really suits my figure. I hope he likes it and its enough to get him in me.

Are you still up?
Yeol?
Hellooooo...

SHIT. He isn't responding. What should I do. And then I had a light bulb moment. I put on my short satin night gown but left one shoulder and part of my chest revealed so that he knows what's on me. I adjusted my bunny ears and posed for the camera. Ten pictures later I had the perfect one and didn't hesitate to send it to him.

I know what you're thinking and YES I am being a total slut for Yeol. If you saw him you would understand.  I have never literally thrown myself at a man like I'm doing to Yeol but if he accepts me it will all be worth it in the end.

Yeol

Baek

Are you sure about what you're doing?

Do you like what you see?

I don't think you understand what you've done.

I love the outfit you picked out for me. Fits me so well.

Are you always this much of a slut?

Only for you Daddy

And then silence.  Damn it maybe calling him Daddy was overkill. I should have tonned down the flirting and now I have scared him away. Now sending him another message would be totally awkward. Damn it. This is why you need to think before you speak.

Oh well. You win some you lose some I guess. Let me see what else is in this basket of goodies. More sex stuff I don't know, handcuffs, a gag, a string of balls, two vibrators large and small. Oh I saw this on fifty shades of grey its a flogger but I don't think I would be into that unless its Yeol punishing me.

Damn it I'm horny now. Should i... maybe... try some of this stuff out. Since I'm alone and they are all here might as well put them to good use. Right. But just when I picked out a small dildo to start with a heard a knock on the door. Is Kyungsoo back. I hope not considering that I'm looking like a male prostiture high on sex drugs.

Whoever was at the door knocked more aggressively and I decided to check what's up. I made sure my gown was nice and tight and removed my bunny ears. Can't let anyone see what I have been up to. When I was sure I looked presentable i finally opened the door.

"Whose got your panties in a bunch" I said giving the person an annoyed look but I froze when I came face to face with Yeol.
"I hope you got no panties on because I not in the mood for obstructions in my way" he said with a smirk before he pushed me in and shut the door.   

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Smut in the next chapter as well as Baeks outfit reveal.