|10|

"I've told you one million times to keep your stupid ass away from me!" I snapped at Lucas who he kept teasing me about what happened yesterday in the Cinema.

"I just didn't realize how much of a scary cat you are" he chuckled.

"I'm not a scary cat!"
"Yes you are"
"I'm not!"
"Yeah totally"
"Lucas!"
"Just stating facts"
"I-"

"OH SHUT UP" I heard Noah yell from behind us "you've been fighting all day long! I'm sick of your childish attitude!"

"He started it!" I fought back.

"Oh really? You're the one who-"

"I said SHUT UP!" Noah yelled at Lucas and me "I swear you're gonna be the end of me"

"Well I won't she would" Lucas said shooting me a smirk.

"Oh you little cockroach!" I said glaring at him.

"That's it, I'm going to class, follow me when you've grown up" Noah said leaving the lunch table and walking away.

"Yeah I'm not staying here with you" I said shooting Lucas a nasty look as I walked away.

I entered my history class and decided to sit on the last desk so I could be as far as I can from my teacher.

Let's just say I'm not the best in history and I'm trying to avoid any questions related to it.

"Alright, Amber"

I was brought back to life.

"Can you tell me what was the King's name?" Mr. Evans said walking towards me.

Oh shit! Was there a king!? I had no clue that there was a king!!

"I-" I started not knowing what to say.

He gave me the "again" look.

"Answer me truthfully Amber, have you studied?"

I slowly shook my head.

Mr. Evans sighed.

"Lucas" he said making every face in the class look at him.

I mean what does Lucas got to do with the conversation?

"Since you're my best student" he started looking at him "surprisingly..."

"You'll have to give Amber private history lesson"

WHAT?!

"Um excuse me?" Lucas asked finally paying attention.

"You heard me quiet clear Mr. Andrei"

"I'm not babysitting the nerd" he said shooting me a nasty look.

"Too bad, you'll have to do it either you like it or no"

"Well Mr. Evans both me and you know that I won't be doing it so don't bother"

Mr. Evans gave him a warning look.

"She'll be having a test tomorrow, on what we took this week, and if she doesn't get atleast most of the questions right, I'm afraid to say that the both of you will fail history for this year" Mr. Evans shot him a really threatening look then walked back to his desk.

I can't believe him!!!!!! He knows perfectly well that nor me or Lucas could handle the other one!

I looked in front of in disbelief to see Noah smirking.

That idiot.

- After Class -

"Today's gonna be a day to remember" Noah laughed walking beside me.