|19|

"Hola Amigos" Noah said handing me and Vanessa our coffee.

We were all having a mini picnic with Vanessa, since she called Eva and told her that she wanted to meet us.

Lucas wasn't here though.

"Thank you Noah" Vanessa said smiling at him.

He nodded as he came and sat next to me.

Evangeline and Julian were having a conversation about God knows what and me, Noah, and Vanessa were chatting together.

"So how have everything been?" She asked us smiling.

Well other than all the drama that has been going on "I'm fine"

Noah gave me a knowing look then he kept talking about some stuff he's been up to lately.

We chatted for a little before I felt a little sting on my shoulder when Noah's shoulder touched mine.

I shook it off not thinking much about it.

"I heard you were at the ball two days ago" Vanessa said out of nowhere.

I got shocked at how sudden the question was.

"Yeah we were" Noah started "and I was expected to act like some boring adult"

Evangeline and Julian suddenly caught up to our conversation. They widened their eyes.

"What did you just say?"

"Like other boring adults..." he said his voice becoming more like cooing.

They shook their heads as they went back to their conversation.

Vanessa tried her best not to burst out laughing.

"Try thinking before you talk next time" I said chuckling.

"But you left early where did you go?" she said making my eyes widen.

How did she know that?!

"We-" Noah said but it was obvious that he too was shocked. "How did you know?"

Her face expressions changed all of a sudden.

"I- uh Evangeline told me she couldn't find you there" she said laughing it off.

She sounded quite off but I decided to slip it off.

"Well yeah we did leave early" Noah said giving me a questionable look.

"Oh Vanessa how's your job going?" Noah asked her changing the subject.

I remember her telling me that she owns a company which is pretty impressive to be honest.

She took a sip from her coffee before responding patiently.

"It's going pretty fine"

I've missed spending time with Vanessa we were so close when I first came to Vascura but recently I barely get to see her.

"I was planning on going to the Vascura Museum later in today if you want to join me you know" she said smiling.

Me and Noah shared a look before nodding.

"Sure" I said giving her a little smile.

"Can Lucas come along?" Noah said getting a little excited.

"Yeah if course" she said chuckling a little "I have to go for now see you kids tonight"

We hugged her goodbye as she left.

When she left we sat down again and kept talking to Evangeline and Julian since we don't get to see them a lot.

Almost 30 minutes later I felt Noah nudging me.