Chapter 8

I screamed trying to escape their grasp.

The person who was pinning me tried stabbing me again and when I tried to avoid it, it hit my leg.

I screamed very loud as I felt horrible pain in my leg.

"What the hell do you want from me!" I snapped as I crouched away.

"Your death" a man's voice said as he pinned me again. I couldn't escape him this time. I closed my eyes and prayed.

Then I felt someone push him off me.

It was Noah.

"What the fuck!?" Noah yelled as he ran after him. I just laid their crying until Lucas came to me.

He looked at me for a while before he noticed my leg bleeding.

"Oh Shit..." He said as he ran back to the tent.

He came back with bandages and started rapping my leg in it. I kept screaming whenever it gets so tight.

"It's not that deep" he said sighing.

"Th-thanks Lucas" I said between tears.

Few minutes later, Noah came running to me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" He said hugging me.

I slowly nodded.

"Did you get him?" Lucas asked handing Noah some water.

"He disappeared into the forest and I couldn't find him.." Noah sighed as he noticed my leg.

His eyes widened "Oh Baby!" He said pouting.

Cute.

He kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry for that"

I nodded again. I didn't feel like talking.

"Can you tell us what happened?" He asked stroking my hair.

"I was sleeping then woke up to something banging on my tent-" I started wincing as a bullet of pain hit my arm "I left the tent to see what it was, and this man started attacking me"

Noah sighed.

"Thank God nothing major happened to you" he said ruffling my hair "that reminds me how did you find the bandages?"

"Lucas brought them and rapped my leg" I said smiling.

"I had to because it was bleeding too much" Lucas said rolling his eyes.

"And why do you care?" Noah asked narrowing his eyes.

"You do realize I'm not that heartless" Lucas huffed walking into his tent.

Noah chuckled as he helped me back to my tent.

"Are you leaving me alone?" I asked him with pleading eyes.

"No, of course not" he said kissing my forehead "I'll stay here with you"

"Can't we just go home?" I asked. Because obviously I won't be able to sleep after someone has tried to kill me.

"It's dangerous to walk down the mountain when it's this dark" he started stroking my hair "but the sun is about to rise and we'll leave as soon as it does"

I nodded slowly before laying my body in the sleeping bag.

I couldn't sleep and I could feel that Noah was still awake too.

After 3 hours or so, the sun had rose up and we were walking down the mountain. Lucas held some stuff, Noah held some other and helped me walk. Since I was limping because of my leg.