|20|

I was currently walking to the school cafeteria. I never realized how stressing school could be to be honest.

When I was on my way some guy came and pushed me towards the lockers.

I was caught off guard that I fell hard on the floor.

I winced as he kicked me in the stomach.

"What's wrong with you?!" I yelled standing up, obviously ignoring the pain.

"Oh I didn't know you were able to talk" he said chuckling a little.

"Hahaha very funny" I said kicking him where the sun never shines.

I turned around to walk away but he pulled my hair.

"You fucking bitch!" He hissed pulling me closer "how dare you hit me?!"

I pulled my hair away from him and shot him a glare.

"You're going to regret this" I said getting super mad.

"What is the little baby going to do?" He asked fake pouting making me even more mad.

"If I was you I'd leave her alone, you don't know who she's friends with" some guy whispered to him from behind.

I frowned not getting who are they talking about.

"Who could it be?" The asshole said mimicking the other boy.

"Us."

I looked beside me quickly to see Noah and Lucas standing there with crossed arms.

The boy's eyes widened as he backed away from me. "Omg I'm so sorry I didn't know she-"

"Get the fuck out of here before I make sure you're sliced" Lucas said glaring at him.

I myself got scared from that glare.

"Really?" I asked shaking my head.

"Why would you let him disrespect you like that?!" Noah said anger evident in his voice.

" I handled the situation perfectly" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah that was obvious" Lucas said pulling my hand and started walking towards the cafeteria.

I pulled my hand away from him.

"You seem to forget how did we first meet" I said smirking.

His eyes widened a bit as he looked at me in shock.

Noah snickered loud enough for us to hear.

"That only happened because I didn't expect a girl like you to try and hit me" he said looking annoyed.

"Yeah sure" I said chuckling a little.

"Are you hurt?" Noah said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I smiled slowly then shook my head.

"Thank god"

"What did that bastard want from you in first place?" Lucas said crossing his arms.

"I have no idea" I cleared trying to fix my hair "I was walking to the Cafeteria when he suddenly pushed me towards the lockers"

"I told you it's not from her habits to be late for no reason!" Noah gasped hugging me.

"I'm so glad you're fine Amby"

I laughed as I hugged him back.

"Creo que está relacionado con esa marca de nacimiento de Noah." Lucas said almost whispering.