Chapter VI

Chapper VI

Big time skip here people!

Tara
~Three months later~

"Ah crap!" I yell frustrated.

"What? Do they not fit?" Corie asks from the other side of the door.

"No! Of course they don't I'm turning into a whale!"

It was true I really was. I had went up almost three jean sizes in the last three months.

At the moment Corie and I were in a maternity store trying on clothes. We had found cute dresses, and blouses, but no jeans.

"Okay just one more size okay?"

"Fine." I huff pulling them off and throwing them into the no pile.

I wait a bit for Corie to come back, and she throws a cute denim pair over the top of the door. Quickly I slip them on and surprisingly they button. I wanted to scream for joy at the fact they buttoned and I still had room to breath.

"They have a little elastic so you can grow a bit more in them." Corie says as I walk out in them.

I nod happily,"I like them."

"Okay I'll get a few more pairs in that size, just get undressed and we will go."

We were on break from college as it was the middle of October and they wanted fall break early. I had already been to the doctor a few times and the baby was healthy as can be as the doctor said. The doctor actually acted a bit weird about the baby and I but I tried to ignore it.

The baby was due sometime in May, and next month I will be able to find out the gender. Saying I was beyond excited was a complete understatement. Corie and I were currently looking for an apartment a little closer to the campus, with another room to accommodate the baby.

As I walked out of the dressing room Corie met me at our shopping cart, where I put the jeans in. In no time we had our bags, and were driving down the highway.

"So heard from Daniel lately?" I asked.

Corie and Daniel had started dating three weeks after he left. They skyped every single day. I had actually walked in on a not so innocent scene going on, on the computer. To say it gave me nightmares was true.

"Yeah we texted this morning. He is hoping to come back in about four or five months tops. Oh gosh Tara I love him so much!"

They had confessed their love for each other two months into the relationship, him going first. I totally believed him when he said it too. I also know that Corie had never said she loved a guy besides her dad, so this had to be legit.

Smiling I reply,"Thats good; and I know you do, I see it every time you talk about him."

Corie then gets this really goofy smile on her face,"Tara, we're going to get married! And live in a huge house with like seven kids! Our wedding is going to be huge!"

I started laughing,"And what will I be Huh?"

"Oh you are going to be my maid of honor, and you and little tike here can live with us!"

"Live with you? What will Daniel think?" I ask sarcastically.

"I mean the kid will be his niece or nephew." she says in a duh tone.

The car becomes quite after that.

"I'm a total failure aren't I?" I ask myself.

"I'm sorry Tara I didn't mean-"

"No it's fine, I mean your right it will be but, what will they think of me?"

"I'm sure he'll be happy..I don't know about Aiden though." she says quietly on the last part.

"Me either." I whisper, ducking my down, "I don't want him to find out Corie. He can never find out, not even Daniel can either."

"What? Tara, he has a right to know. That is just as much child as it is yours! You can't do that to him."

"Yeah I can't do that to him. Corie he has a life, and it isn't my place to go and mess it up for him. For all we know he could have somebody else right now. I have no right to mess up his life with a kid he probably doesn't even want!"

Corie shuts up after that. I felt bad though for yelling at her because we usually never fight.

"I understand." she says softly.

"Thanks, sorry for yelling"

"It's cool." she says shrugging, "So hat now?"

"I'm not sure but I know I can't see Daniel say all when he comes back. Maybe I could just get an apartment, I know you like the one we have now."

"And how will you get money to pay for rent Huh? No we can work this all out later, right now we need to worry about you and that baby okay? Screw them!"

I giggle as she bumps the steering wheel with her fist in a determined manner. Corie was quite at times, nobody could deny it, but she was the best friend a girl could ever have.

"What ever you say Auntie Corie." I say rolling my eyes.

From then until we reached the apartment we made silly yet half way serious remarks.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Short I know but I wanted to update quickly. Next chapter will be in Aiden's POV...YAY!!

-Sara