Chapter 5

(Foxy's P.O.V.)

Freddy took the knife and lunged at me. I sidestepped quickly and Freddy got his knife stuck in the wall. I then took the opportunity and swiftly uppercut Freddy with my good hand. Then he let go of the knife and punched me in the snout. I took a few steps backwards. He then took the knife hit my sword away and thrust it into my chest. "Ugh."
I remembered that it hurts just as much as if I was in a normal body. I then fell over and put my hand up to defend myself. Freddy was about to bring the knife down for the final blow. "Goodbye, and good riddance," he growled.
Then his head turned sideways and then he fell over.

(Bonnie's P.O.V.)five minutes earlier

The meeting ended fifteen minutes before 12am. Then I saw Freddy go past Pirates Cove and a few minutes later Foxy left and followed Freddy to the security guards office. Then I heard a scream. Foxy's in trouble, I thought.
Then I grabbed my guitar and walked down the hallway and I saw that Freddy had impaled Foxy with a knife and the guard and who looked like his son were huddled in a corner. Luckily, Freddy hadn't seen me yet. Freddy ripped the blade out of Foxy and said, "Goodbye, and good riddance."
Then I ran up behind Freddy and smacked him in the back of the head with my guitar.

(Foxy's P.O.V.)

"What are you doing here?" I chocked out.
"I was here to save your afterlife," Bonnie replied.
"Are the guard and his son okay," I asked him.
"Yeah, they are."
Then everything went black.