Chapter 16 Spring Trap

Warning these next two chapters contain extreme action sequences. So, if you are easily offended by violence do not read them. There will be blood.
Btw.
Fnaf 3 is out!
So, I decided to dedicate an entire chapter to Spring Trap. I think that Spring Trap is Phone Guy.
Shout outs to JollyPizza because I saw his books and they don't have many reads, and he's a nice guy.
Also shout outs to Mikey Productions for being my brother.
P.S. The pizzeria was shut down due to bankruptcy.

(Spring Trap's P.O.V)
*Flash back*
Back when he was phone guy.

I looked at every screen all outside of the doors with every animatronic there. The kids I killed took possession of them a few weeks ago. Made my job a living hell. I'd just finished my recording for tonight. Maybe the these will save the next guard's life.

Then I heard both doors blast open. Bonnie and Chica burst in and grabbed my arms. Foxy and Freddy grabbed my legs and they all dragged me backstage. Halfway there I finally got out of Chica's grasp. She grabbed hold of my arm the put the palm of her hand under my elbow and moved her hand up snapping my elbow instantly. I screamed in pain.

They took out a costume I'd only seen once. It was the suit I used to lure the kids backstage. Freddy looked strait at me, "Your turn, but we need to do a little extra."
They each took turns kicking my side.
"Foxy don't you want a turn?" Freddy asked.
"I don't think we should go through with this, I mean if we kill him what makes us any better."
"Just put him in the suit already!" Freddy shouted.
"Freddy, no, I'm not going to listen to you anymore!"
Freddy punched strait through Foxy. Foxy screamed as he fell over. I looked at his chest, luckily there was not internal damage.

"Now Foxy, I'll deal with you later. Now for you. What is your name?" Freddy asked coldly.
"C-C-Conner."
"Well Conner, your gonna die now."
"N-No p-please don't kill me."
"Why is that?"
"Be-Because I have a wife and kids!" I shouted desperately.
"You should have thought of that before you killed us. When you killed us we acquired a full education and passed puberty. So now, we know all human week points."
He kicked me in the face so hard I flew across the room seeing red.
I felt a broken nose. Then Bonnie and Chica grabbed my arms and legs.
I screamed in excruciating pain as they ripped my arms and legs off.
They stuffed me in the suit. The last thing I saw was Freddy tying me up in chains and Bonnie looking back at Foxy his eyes full of sorrow.

Now to make this chapter happier I will tell a quote that I heard in a video game "Even hopeless has the word hope in it plus if you rearrange the letters it spells pee slosh."