Chapter 18: Vixey

Thanks to everyone that helped me with my YouTube, the reason I didn't get the chapter out was because I was busy and didn't have a lot of writing time, so don't get mad at me pls. The Mortal Kombat Book will take place after book 2, but they will both come out at the same time.

Chica looked at me, "I'll take Goldie. You just get Mangle out."
I nodded. Chica jumped Goldie and ran past them to Mangle, but as I got closer I noticed missing pieces of her suit. Then I noticed that they were torn in the exact places where I was. I started running to her.
"Mangle, what happened to you?"
"Toy Freddy,because I wouldn't answer his questions he tortured me. I was lucky guys got here in time, Golden Freddy was about to execute me. Plus I can't be Mangle any more Toy Freddy told me that I'm now Foxy 2.0."
"I'm not calling you Foxy 2.0. How about...Vixey?"
"Sure I like that name."
I unchained "Vixey" with my hook and then Chica screamed.
Me and Vixey looked and saw that Golden Freddy had gotten Chica to the ground and was about to smash the table on her.
"Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"
I tackled Goldie and he dropped the table.
I got him on the ground and started punching his lights out.
Then he teleported away.
I knew exactly where he went...