Chapter 3

Phone guy isn't in this book. P.S. this is where the actual story starts. Oh, and enjoy the picture.

(Foxy's P.O.V.)

I opened my eyes and looked up. Light was shining through the curtains. A few minutes later I heard the sound of doors opening followed by the sound of screaming children (like when they're excited). Then the weirdest thing happened. A little boy who looked like he was about six years old was peeking through the curtains then said, "Hi, Foxy my name is Jon."
I looked up and said, "H-hello."
"Foxy, why aren't you preforming?" he asked.
I was about to reply when I heard, "Jon! Jon, where are you!"
Then the man looked in the curtains, then I realized that it was the security guard. He must've brought his son to play around while he finished signing all his paper work. "What are you doing in there!" He shouted.
"I was visiting Foxy, Daddy," he replied.
"Get out of there, please," the guard said.
"Why, Daddy?" Jon asked.
"Because, Foxy did something... unexpected."
Those words stabbed me right in the chest. I hated when people talked about the 'Bite of 87' around me. Then the son left and I was left to myself in my lonely, little cove.

(Mikes's P.O.V.)yes he is a main character.

"Good God, why was my son with Foxy?" I asked myself.
Then I got into my car and headed off to the first night of my new job. I got there at about 11:30, but hey better be there early. I was greeted by the manager out front. "Mike, good to see you. Why are you here so early?" he asked.
"It's better to be earlier than later, sir," I replied.
"Why don't you get acquainted with your office?" he suggested.
"Great idea."
Then I went to see my office, then when I got there I frown. It was pretty cramped and for some reason I had a certain amount of power. Also for some reason there was no air conditioning in there, so all I had was a fan which meant I had to use power whether I liked it or not.

Fifteen minutes later I heard a chime. I then looked at the clock 12:00 it said. So I decided to look only at the Pirates Cove camera because I didn't exactly trust Foxy. Just out of curiosity I popped over to the stage camera and what. Bonnie was gone. I looked through all the cameras and found Bonnie in the supply closet. "Oh, crud! How did you get there," I asked myself.
I then looked around and said, "Is that why the doors are here?"
Then I looked over and saw Chica and then instantly closed the door. Then I checked the P.C.(Pirates Cove), and Foxy was peeking out of them! If only he hadn't bitten my friend. Then I heard a chime, then I looked at the clock, 6:00am it said, "Yes!"
My first night was over.