Chapter 4

(Mike's P.O.V.)

At home the next day I was arguing with my wife, Janet. "You need to take Jon to work tomorrow," she insisted.
"I can't. In this job I need to focus on my work, and what if he gets lost," I tried to argue.
Well I have to be in Huston by tomorrow morning. So, you have to bring him to work. Where else will he stay?" she was way better at arguing than me.
"Ugh, fine."
She kissed me and said, "I'll be back tomorrow night."

When we got there I told my son to wait in the office while I went to the bathroom before my shift. When I returned I saw a familiar face: Freddy Fazbear. Then I saw my son in the gag and the knife. I just wanted to curl up in a corner. Then through the other door I saw a familiar hook.

(Foxy's P.O.V.) 1 hour earlier

So, there I was eavesdropping on Freddy and friends. It didn't really get me interested until Freddy said, "I'm going after him before his shift tonight."
I ran all the way back to Pirates Cove and looked for my sword. (Don't ask how he has a real sword)

About fifty minutes later I was waiting in the Cove with my sword in hand I looked out and saw that Freddy had a knife. When I heard that he was in the office I ran and hid in the hall way next to the hallway I looked in and Freddy was moving toward a small child not just any small child. It was Jon. Then I heard a scream I looked in for one second and saw the security guard. Jon must be his son. Then I did something stupid.

I walked up behind Freddy and as he brought the blade down i deflected it with my sword. "I wouldn't do that, mate," I warned.
Then Jon ran away and hugged his dad as his dad took of the gag. Then the fight began.