Epilogue

5000 reads!!!!!!

Chapter one of my life is Kombat is out!!!

16 years later...

(Foxy's P.O.V.)

I couldn't believe it was 2015 and the were no self tying shoes and flying skateboards ugh. (Back to the Future reference lol)
I was hanging out with my girlfriend Vixey, we had been together for about sixteen years now. We could never get married though. Chica had gone in Azande out of depression over Bonnie though most of the time Mike was there to comfort her, now he was in a wheelchair because a few years before he had been shot in the kneecap by a serial killer. Luckily the police saved but said he could never walk again. We hadn't seen a lot of TF OR GF but when we did the just walked in the other direction. Today was a day like any other until the doors of the old pizzeria burst open and a kid who looked like he had just gotten out of college ran up to me and Vixey. Vixey gasped.
"Who are you?" she asked.
He looked strait again me and said, "Foxy, it's me Jon and I can fix Bonnie."

The End

So everyone I hoped you liked the story and I can finally give out the full name of the next book! Foxy the Pirate 2: Wrath of Toy Bonnie. Thank you all for reading. It really means a lot.