Chapter 14 Toys, Death, and Saddness

Warning: chapter is really sad, and contains extreme action sequences.

Sorry for not writing for a while. I needed a brake, but don't worry I'll go back to the regular schedule. The place was shut down after Freddy was tied up.

(Mangle's P.O.V.)

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mangle and her little crush."

I pointed at Toy Freddy, "Shut up, that was a long time ago."
"I don't think so but anyway, Your coming with me!" Toy Freddy demanded.
"I will not," I told him.
"Yeah," Foxy agreed.
"Oh, I think not," said an unknown voice.
The voice sounded familiar but from where? Then the door burst open. Freddy (original) ran out with a shotgun. I don't know where he got it, but it was real.
"Fine, I'll come with you," I told them.
"Mang..."
"Foxy, it" fine," I told him.
"Come on, let's go," Toy Freddy said.
"Fine."

(Foxy's P.O.V)

As soon as they left I ran after them. I should have known it was a trap. I turned a corner I ran straight into Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica, and they were holding shotguns.

(Bonnie's P.O.V.)

I saw Foxy run to get Mangle back. I ran after him to warn him it was a trap. He turned a corner and I looked around. I saw TC(Toy Chica) and and TB(Toy Bonnie) pointing shotguns at Foxy.
"Now, now, this doesn't need to get messy," Foxy said.
"Of course it does, your friends replaced us, now me and Toy Chica can have our revenge," TB explained, "and you'll never get to Mangle."
I ran at them right before they fired at Foxy.

(Foxy's P.O.V.)

As they fired, time seemed to slow down. I watched in horror as the shotguns fired in front of me. My life flashed before my eyes; my real parents; my fourth birthday; getting killed; the Bite; defending Jon; seeing Mangle again; and trying to rescue her. Then I was pushed down as a flash of purple ran in front of me. I soon realized it was Bonnie. He just took two shotgun shells for me!
"Nooooooooooo!" I screamed as he flew backwards from the force of the shells.
I got up as fast as I could and charged them while they were reloading. I hit the guns out of their hands, then I kicked TC out of the way, grabbed TB's arm and started pulling.
He screamed in pain as I ripped his arm. He fell to the ground as I moved over to TC. I kicked her so hard I the stomach that she hit the wall dead.
I ran over to Bonnie and called for the only help that I could think of, "Mike! Chica! Help!"

(Chica's P.O.V.)

As soon as Foxy called I knew something was wrong. Me and Mike ran as fast we could. When we got there I saw Foxy kneeling over Bonnie.
"Nooooooooo!" screamed Foxy.
Me and Mike ran over to them and saw two giant holes in his chest. I looked around and saw TB and TC lying on the floor dead, two shot guns were near them.
"Ch-Chica, c-come h-here," Bonnie rasped.
I walked over to him tears streaming down my face.
"Yes, Bonnie?"
"I-I love y-you...eh," he said as his last words.
Foxy then stood up and said,"Thank ye mate, for being the only one that cared."