‘Chennai, fuck off man.’ Corahn tuts causing her to send him a death glare.

‘Where do you think he was for those two months? He helped me through my morning sickness, he took me to scans. I wanted to tell you earlier, but he said we should keep it under wraps uno. He wanted to end it with you before we announced the news.’

‘Are you proud? First of all, you’re 15 and pregnant. Well done. Then you want to admit you slept with another girl’s man? Wait, no you LIE about having sex with another girl’s man?’ I look at her in mock confusion. ‘You need help.’ I say stepping closer to her face. We both stared each other down in silence. I hated it cos I wanted to believe Dontae so much, but she was infecting my mind.

‘It’s kind of funny, cos you wouldn’t expect Dontae to cheat, would you? But if you’re not gonna give him some, I guess he’ll look elsewhere?’ I nearly swung for her, but Aliyah pulled me back.

‘You’re not even worth it. Fucking slag.’ I shout as Aliyah pulls me in the opposite direction.

‘Make sure to tell Dontae!’ She shouts after me.

‘What’s she been saying?’ I ask Aliyah as I calmed down.

‘She’s telling everyone that her and Dontae are having a baby.’ Aliyah mutters nervously. I groan in frustration.

‘Do you know how embarrassing that is? Everyone will just think I’m some idiot.’

‘I’m gonna go look for Dontae, yeah? Look after her Aliyah.’ Corahn pecks my cheek before jogging off down the corridor.

‘Just avoid it Jayda. Avoid the confrontation, her and even Dontae for a little while. Keep your head down until you’re calm enough to think straight.’ Aliyah says. I smile up at her and hug her.

‘Thank you Aliyah.’

‘It’’s okay. Now what lesson do you have now?’

‘Maths.’

‘Alright, let’s go.’ I smile as Aliyah escorts me all the way to maths. ‘Remember what I said, yeah? Avoid at all costs.’

I nod as I enter the classroom.

‘You’re late Jayda.’ My teacher says causing me to throw him a dirty look. I sat in my usual seat, thanking God that Dontae wasn’t here yet. I don’t know if I could I deal with him. Halfway through the lesson, a student comes in and gives a note to Sir.

‘Jayda, the office would like you.’ Our teacher says. I frown, looking up from my work.

‘Why?’ I ask. Sir shrugs, handing the student back the note. I picked up my bag and things then followed the student who had called me down to reception. When I got there, my head of year was there, along with unrecognisable teachers.

‘Jayda, we need you to calm down Jayden.’ My head of year says.

‘What? What’s wrong with him?’ I ask in concern. I was led to the isolation room where Jayden was shouting at some teacher.

‘Jayden!’ I shout, in shock from his disgusting language. He turns to me, and I saw the hurt in his eyes.

‘I swear Jayda, I’m gonna fuck her up. I’lll make her rumours true. Am I prick?’ He says fuming.

‘What? Who? Calm down mut, this isn’t helping.’ I say sternly. He groans in frustration and sits down on a chair. I sit opposite him and wait for him to calm down fully.

‘Now, explain.’

‘Me and Nia broke up in like November yeah. We broke up cos she cheated on me.’ He says in a strained voice.