The first phase

I said hey to Hisoka and he chuckled, you know it sounds very erotic, ok the hell is wrong with my brain where did thay come from, I sat beside him, then he asked for my name, Told him Rhea and he says what a beauty name I would've been flattered if he didn't look like he wanted to rape me ok I should have seen that coming he's hisoka. So I just decided to take a nice short nap when the examiner came in, he looked very interesting because he didn't have mouth only a moustache and lilac coloured hair. The man said he would be leading us to the second phase, oh I remember so the first phase begins. The  examiner apologised for not introducing himself, he said his name is Satotz I already knew but, anyways. I think it's going to be a hassle to run so I sat down and took a nap completely ignoring everything else, I can always teleported to the end of the tunnel, but I'm too lazy, oh wait Dame can teleport me there. So I called Dame and he got me there but no one else was there so I claimed a tree branch and dozed off.
   Meanwhile
The chubby guy with the computer dropped out due to exhaustion and Tonpa's cruelty  and Leorio was about to give up when a glimpse of hope came and he stripped and ran as fast as he could while Gon made friends with Killua now their racing to the end of the tunnel. They all finally got there when Rhea woke up.

Rhea's POV
       I woke up when I sensed everyone's presence and I felt hungry so I got out a sandwich and some juice and chocolates(don't ask where it came from) and ate everything and I was satisfied but I just realized I had missed a whole scene and the continuation of the first phase started I decided I would not use my powers for now. So I just walked and stumbled across Hisoka and some other guys trying to kill him, I was about to leave when one of those bastards threw a dagger at me nd it caught my cloak and revealed my face.
      These guys are really looking for a death sentence, Hisoka had this weird look on his face and the other guys were blushing and drooling  It was disgusting I killed three in a flash with my pretty dagger

And I kept it with me for a while I just never used it, Hisoka had killed the rest and he looked at me with this wierd ass look and I bolted, like literally I ran to the finish line, I felt bad because I didn't go back and help Leorio but I was ti...

And I kept it with me for a while I just never used it, Hisoka had killed the rest and he looked at me with this wierd ass look and I bolted, like literally I ran to the finish line, I felt bad because I didn't go back and help Leorio but I was tired and I was contemplating something, I was in my own world until people started coming and looked at me blushing and looking away, I just remembered my cloak is gone
What Rhea looks like

    I decided that I won't cover my face they've already seen most of it, I noticed everyone had come and Gon just hugged me and said I looked so pretty, I blushed and I hugged him back, he's such an angel, he introduced me to Killua who was weary...

    I decided that I won't cover my face they've already seen most of it, I noticed everyone had come and Gon just hugged me and said I looked so pretty, I blushed and I hugged him back, he's such an angel, he introduced me to Killua who was weary of me probably because he felt my power level,  even though, he looked so cute I ruffled his hair and hugged him also unconsciously shoving his head in my boobs 36c I was saying sorry so much. Then Leorio saw me and started blushing and I said hello again and did the same to Kurapika as I felt someone staring holes in my head, It was Hisoka and Gittarackur and I just ignored it as Satotz left and the gate to the second phase opened.