Research

So I'm like a mob character from Hunterxhunter and I don't want to stay like that I want to see everyone and everything and I want to stop the shit that happened during the chimera ant arc, but I have a head start, 8 years before  Gon and Killua were born so I have to get ready. So now I'm in the library and I'm just reading about the history and country and hunters in general.
      I was so into the book it was a very old and probably rare one it had all the information about the hunter Organization and I remembered Netero's back story and I just realized it, he died in the chimera ant arc, I will do everything in my power to stop the calamities from happening, ranging on importance I might let most of it happens because it has a heavy effect on the characters growth, as I was so into the book my parents came in and saw me reading and they were shocked then they picked me upa and were discussing something.
Parents POV
         Is our little girl a genius, she's reading at such a young age, but dear I'm worried that she won't have a normal child hood husband: of course she will and it seems she's interested in being a hunter she can left from the best wife:(blushes)I may be a high ranked hunter I don't want to push the burden on her. Husband:I'm sure she'd love to be like her beautiful mom.

Rhea's POV
     My parents finished their discussion and I heard a bit my mom is a great hunter, and I hope I'll be like her and have a lot of good memories with her because I didn't get much parental love in my last life. So my parents called me and I crawled towards them a gave a smile. They asked if I liked hunters and I said yes, they were shocked again because I spoke, they looked at each other and smiled so I tried to ask them but my words came out like pejshs Cuhs a bu y gsyhtr (Please can I be a hunter). They didn't understand so I just pointed to the hunter book and they understood, my father picked me up and said I can start training when I'm three.
      I was happy so I hugged them well I tried but you know baby muscles but they hugged me back as I started to get sleepy, I tried to stay awake but I couldn't then I fell asleep on my daddy's shoulder then he took me to my crib and my gave me a kiss on my head so did my mom and u smiled as I felt a feeling of warmth and happiness. I could get used to this