My training

So today my training starts and my mom is not being merciful but it's nice to train. So first we headed into the forest training my senses and flexibility it hurt but no pain no gain, I came back sweating and my dad came over and hugged me as he bickered to my mum that she went hard on me but I just smiled.
Second day:my mum started with physical strengthening I know I'm three but my mom had her reasons. I thought about everything that's going to happen and I have about 17 years left, quite a lot ain't it. But right now the physical training is taking a bit of a toll on me but it's nice to know that my mom is a boss when she's fighting but now I'm a bit tired out.
  2 years later(spongebob timeskip voice)
     My physical training is done and I'm basically at killua's general level in the anime right now but now I'm about to learn what my nen type is I can't wait, so now the cup of water and a leaf ok so  the types are

So that's the explanation, and I'm a .............. specialist so my mom gave me three days to see what exactly my power focuses on, so I found out that I use all types and I have five special abilities, heaven and hell, Reaper, Silver fox, and Golden flame. Wow I know I'm OP but this shit is on another level.  So when I told my mom her expression wasn't what I was expecting, she was calm, it's as if she knew. She told me this is when your third birthday items come to use, they are limiters and also help regulate your nen. For now you are to be able to use all types at the end of the year she isn't going easy on me is she. And you will start training your other abilities each for three years till you are twenty, well that's partly convenient but this is going to be a stressful fifteen years ain't it.
Two months later
      But I can't wait so I started with my enhancer abilities, although I need to figure all this quickly. Moving on to transmutation it was slightly easy, so it wasn't that hard.
Three months later
     I have learnt how to utilize all types of nen but the easy and my favourite was conjuring I made to guns and pistols with a katana blade also enhancing it with nen and other things.
But now it's almost Christmas and new year is right around the corner so it means that my real training is starting soon but right now I'm playing with my dad and he praised me when he heard about my training progress. The warmth I feel with my new family i will never forget.