Ruby's Encounter

So Lemme see this should be around the time where Gon, Killua and Leorio are trying go find a way into the auction welp I don't believe I'm needed for this part, so what am I gonna do, what should I do. I cant find Nate well not that I can't, he said he's busy and I was kind of worried because what if he changes the plot because of something he does, but I'm sure he's smart enough................................ to be careful and not do that 😅
..................................................................................................... umm I think, now I really wanna know what he's doing. Anyways I think I should fing my own mini adventure before I watch the drama unfold.
   Hmm where do I go, maybe should i go find Kurapika I miss him alot ,or maybe go find soms chaos while trying to meet the phantom troupe such nice options anyways I'll go wherever the wind takes- tffffffff 
3rd pov
  So while Ruby was making her decision to pick her chaotic adventure she is pulled back by an invisible force towards hard luscious comfortable chest  of a psychotic man and his brocon friend, guess the identities of these mysteriously obvious people.
Welp you guessed , its Hisoka and Illumi looking dashing and  crazy as ever,and very delico- I mean 😜 my intentions are clear don't judge me
Back to Rhea's pov
So the 2nd option it is. "Hiiiii guys it's been a while". Oh my dear how've you been Hisoka says as I move away from his chest then I say hi to Illumi who watches me with those black dull eyes
..................... no introduction that's fine. I'm Rhea
  So where are you guys heading to. Hmm and "why do you want to know" says Hisoka, well just for courtesy and................... I'm bored please can I follow you to wherever you are going ( what could possibly go wrong. ) So what's in for me if I take you along he asks, then Illumi speaks, he spoke he talks i thought he was mute, anyways,  he said "let's just take her we are late".
You know now I wonder where we are going to now and I want to continue thinking about that to distract myself from the painful stare directed at me by hisoka and illumi.
      Umm guys is something wrong do I look weird(because they're staring at me like I'm food) Oh nothing dear, then silence ensued, making me pretty uncomfortable so I put on some earbuds and listened to music (it was a gift from her dad with a phone)

( forget the timeliness and hoe the phone couldn't exist then)
  So moving on. So I play Arcade by Duncan Laurence and just followed Hisoka and Illumi (yea at the time I wasn't wise ) anyways I listened to my favourite songs, (comment your favourite songs) Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold, FEVER by ENHYPHEN there's there's lot more so I'm just gonna name some albums and you know move on to the consequences of my bad decisions anyways, Planet Her album by Doja Cat, DIMENSION:DILEMMA by ENHYPHEN and so much more anyways back to my current situation.
I've been vibing too hard to my music that i forgot to note where we were going to but forget about that we are at the destin- hold up tf is this abandoned building oh shit I just remembered this is when they meet up with Chrollo, I cant afford to mess with this or meet any of them because they might kill me or I might get attached. So let's just go back and thank them for the journey. Hisoka, thanks for bringing me to wherever this is but I'm not really feeling it but thanks anyway, I'm about to bolt............ or not Oh dearie you can't leave the boss wants to meet you .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I fucked up bad

(Don't worry Rhea I fucked up too)

I know I haven't updated in ages. I've been horrible and I really have no excuse for updating. But I've been postponing this chapter because I'd always forget what it was meant to be and how it relates to the chapters name, I rewrote like 6 times but I'm happy i finally have this out so thank you to all my readers old new everyone bye see you soon I hope.