Soon at Central Perk Ross is handing Rachel a cup of coffee...Things have been quiet between them since their breakup.

Ross:Here you go.

Rachel:Oh you know what I didn't want cinnamon on this.

Ross:Sorry.

Ross scoops the cinnamon off of the top with his hand which makes me cringe...Frank Jr enters the shop.

Frank:Hi!.

Phoebe:Oh my God!.

Frank:Hi!.

Phoebe:Frank!.Hi!.

Frank:How are you?.

Phoebe:What are you doing here?.

Frank:Oh well you know I would've called but I lost your phone number and then uh my Mom locked me out of the house so I couldn't find it.And then I tried to find a pay phone and uh the receiver was cut off. So...

Phoebe:What happened?.

Frank:Ah oh the ah vandalism.

Phoebe:But also what happened between you and your Mom?.

Frank:Well we got into a fight cause ah she said I was to immature to get married.

Phoebe:Your getting married?!.

Frank:Oh yeah!.

Everyone:Wow!.

Phoebe:My little brother's getting married!.

Frank:Oh I knew you'd be so cool about this.All right ah hey do you want to meet her?.

Phoebe:Do I?.

Frank:Do you?.

Phoebe:Yeah I do yeah.

Frank:Okay, cool all right she just ah, parking the truck."To Joey".I'm gonna,I'm gonna get my ah my fiance man!."Leaves".

Chandler:You know I would've bet good money that he'd be the first one of us to get married.

Phoebe:Yeah isn't it fantastic?.

Monica:Yeah ah but Pheebs don't you think he's a little young to get married?.

Phoebe:What he's 18.

Ross:Exactly it'll be illegal for him to drink at his own bachelor party.

Joey:Yeah o-or to get a hooker.

Tabitha:Always illegal JoJo.

Frank enters with his fiance who is obviously much older than he is.

Frank:Hey!.Hey!.This is ah my fiance Mrs. Knight."He points out Phoebe to her".

???:You know i-it's funny um Frank told me so much about you, but your not how I pictured you at all.

Phoebe:Yeah I'm a big surprise.