Chapter 22

"Y/n!".
"Yes J-Jungkook".
"How dare you be with Taehyung?".
"I'm s-sorry but he's m-my friend".
"Friend? Dont you understand? If i see you with him again. I will get the divorce papers ready.".
"What? J-Jungkook y-you can't do t-this to me".
You said as tears started to fall from your eyes.
"Pathetic! Stop crying!". His voice made you flinch.
He told you to stop but your tears wont stop falling.
He came towards you in a quick manner. You moved back, scared from his angry state.
"I said stop crying!". He raised his hand.

"Y/n?".
You looked at the face who woke you up. You moved back.
It was a dream.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?". Jungkook asked as he softly touched your arm.
"I-.....". You couldn't complete your sentence as sobs started to escape from your mouth.
Jungkook's eyes got wide. He quickly hugged you and rubbed your back.
"You had a bad dream?". Jungkook asked you while you nodded your head as you were sniffing and sobbing.

"It's okay. Come on Now get up and get ready we have to leave". Jungkook comforted you.

You didn't listen,you held the hem of his shirt tight with you tiny hands not letting him to go. You were sniffing continuously.

Jungkook chuckled. He lifted you up like a baby and took you to the bathroom.
He made you sit on the counter top of the sink and handed you your brush.
"Get ready fast. I'll be downstairs okay". Jungkook said while you nodded your head. Jungkook couldn't handle your cuteness,he smiled and ruffled your hair and left the bathroom.

You sighed and looked yourself in the mirror.
Puffy eyes and red nose. You maked click sound by your mouth annoyed by your habit of getting nightmares when something happens.

You silently brushed your teeth. Then your cheeks turned red and eyes widen. Your jaw dropped remembering......

"Did he make you blush like I do? Did he cuddle you when you were crying because of him I guess? Hmm?"

"I'm crazy when it comes to you Y/n. I'm feeling things which I haven't felt. What should i do? You make me go crazy"

"Maybe.....I like you Y/n"

"Ah-......Maybe......I-I like y-you too...."

"Oh really.....I thought you dont like me"

Your brush falls from your mouth. You placed your hand over your opened mouth even though you hand was getting coated with the foam of the toothpaste.

"Oh maayyy goddd. Did i really said that?". You asked yourself. The foam starts falling from your mouth. You quickly placed your hand under your chin not letting the foam to fall on the floor. You jumped off from the counter top of the sink and did you morning routine.

 You jumped off from the counter top of the sink and did you morning routine