Chapter 19

At the boys dorm.

Everyone was sitting on the couch except Taehyung who was out with Yoentan for a walk and it was right time to talk for the boys.
Everyone was silent. Jin was walking back and forth,frustrated.

Everyone was not as frustrated as Jin.

Jin ran his hand through his hair.
"If he keep doing that. She will figure out". Jin said.
"Let her figure out". Said yoongi.
"Are you out of your mind!?". Jin shouted making everyone look at him.
"I'm not of my mind. She will know the truth one day and when she will do. What will you do? Tell her that it's a lie". Yoongi responded.
"Guys...We can solve this normally. No need of shouting". Jimin suggested.
But yoongi didn't stop.
"Why don't we tell Taehyungie the truth huh?". Yoongi questioned Jin already knowing the answer.
"We cant do that!". Jin shouted.
"Why? Just because after he will know the truth. He won't talk to you or he won't see you forever huh?". Yoongi asked as he got up.

"You choose a disgusting idea to break their friendship and our family. Atleast you could ask us. Did you think about that for once hyung?". Yoongi asked Jin.
"It was like a complete family hyung. Did you think if you could have just tore them apart he would have been with us till now! You dragged us in and made us hate him. He went away beacuse of your stupid plan. Seeing him infront of us and not talking to us is making me hurt hyung. It's hurting all of us and one day she will come and ask you or any one of us for answers. I'm sure she will come. Wait and watch hyung". He looked at jin.

"Her face when he apologised to him. She was confused Hyung. Her face expression was obvious. Taehyung doesn't know anything. Your stupid plan. You are totally fucked up hyung". Yoongi said and stared in Jin's eyes and left. He smirked knowing that she will come.
He gave her clues. She won't stay there without answer.

When yoongi left. Everyone looked at Jin cluelessly.
Jin fell on his knee.
"Why did she call me? Why did she tell me to do it? Why she made me hate him? Why did she choose me? Why me?!". Jin shouted the last part. Hoseok stood up and patted Jin's back hugging him. Jimin bought him a glass of water but he refused to drink.

"Hyung stop crying. Taehyungie can be here in any minute". Namjoon said and held his arms making him stand.
Namjoon took Jin to his room. Jimin and Hoseok too went their rooms without even saying a 'Good night'.

The lights were On. When Taehyung came he thought that the boys were awake but when he entered he saw no one.

"Hmm? That's odd. If the lights are On Jin hyung would have off them". Taehyung thought

He shrugged his thoughts and layed the sleeping yoentan on his bed and went off to his room.

Jimin was awake.
"What happened?". He asked as he entered the room Jimin and he share.
"Oh? Nothing". Jimin said and went to the bathroom.
He looked at jimin and frowned. He shaked his head and changed his clothes to sleep.

"Maybe,hoseok hyung will tell me what happened". Taehyung thought and got up and went to the room yoongi and hoseok share.

He knocked on it.
"Hyung?". He called out and opened the door a little bit and peeped in his head.
"Oh..Taehyung-ah..Come". Said hoseok who sitting on his chair using his computer. Taehyung stood by the side of the chair.

Taehyung looked at yoongi who was fast asleep.

"What happened hyung?". He asked hoseok. Hoseok being bad at lying acted cool and looked at Taehyung confused.

"Hm? What are you talking about Tae? Nothing happened". Hoseok said Taehyung believed his words.

"Oh. No actually The lights were on downstairs. Jin hyung never leave the light On. So,I thought Something strange happened". Taehyung explained.
Hoseok turned his chair and looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah.....If you keep fighting with Jungkook. Things will get hard for Y/n. She's getting stuck between you two. Be nice to Jungkook,act like a normal person when you are with him. Forget everything that happened before only when you are with Jungkook and Y/n. Atleast do it for Y/n". Hoseok said. Taehyung looked at him and nodded his head.

"And you shouldn't have ignored Y/n. She was hurt Pabo. Apologies to her when ever you get time but soon". He said to Taehyung who just nodded his head.

"Okay,Hyung. Goodnight". Taehyung said and left closing the door behind him.

"I really hurt her. I shouldn't have done that. She would be crying. Hyung is right Atleast i should do it for Y/n. If I keep doing that. It would be hard for Y/n". Taehyung said and entered the his room.

"Where did you go? I thought you went out again". Jimin said to Taehyung who plopped on his bed.
"Went to talk to hobi hyung". Taehyung shortly answered and Off the lamp that was placed on the table beside his bed.

"Goodnight".
"Goodnight". Taehyung replied.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update cuties
Who is she? Any clues??? .
Btw Jungkook's man bun is killing me from hotness,
Sorry 😐
I will update soon babies.