Jealous! Dio x Fem! Reader 2: Mine

Warnings: Lemon, also this has rough sex and slight yandere 😔 I had to, I was inspired by a yan Jonathan! And some cum inflation cause that's fucking hot. Part 2 requested by PotatoKing2035

You and Dio where on walk when you two spotted Jonathan. "Oh! Hello Miss (Y/N)! You look lovely today!" Jonathan spoke, you could see Dio get angrier by the second. "Why, thank you, Jonathan!" You said to make Dio more pissed. "Sorry Jonathan, we gotta go..." Dio said, gripping your hand firmly. He practically dragged you to the Joestar mansion, and then to his room. "You think you can just go and make me jealous like that, (Y/N)?" He growled in your neck, while fondling your breasts. You whimpered as he bit your neck. "Take off your clothes now, darling.." You both took off your clothing, until you got to your corset. "Keep that on.." He said. The corset pushed your breast together, and made Dio get harder by the second. Then with no warning Dio took of his clothing and thrusted deep in you, not waiting for you to adjust to his huge cock. He kept thrusting deep in you, with no signs of stopping. "F-fuck! Dio, slow d-down please!" You said. Instead of slowing down, he started to thrust animalistic like. He let out a feral moan. You two were moaning crazy. "M-my ooohhh fuckk. My dear I'm going to cum!" Dio spoke  "M-me too! C-cum in me!" You said. What you said made him cum immediately, filling you to the brim, making your tummy bulge out from his cum. He fell right next to you and you snuggled up in his chest. He covered you both with the blanket and fell asleep.

I'M SORRY IT'S NOT TSUNNDERE, IDK WHAT I DID LMAO, BUT HEY I'M WRITING AGAIN 👁👄👁