Tsundere! Dio x Fem!Reader: Stupid

Warnings: Thx u for the request!!! ♥ i didn't know if u wanted  fluff or lemon so I went with fluff, I can do a part 2 with smut. I also decided to use part 1 dio, cause I can write him better! Requested by: PotatoKing2035 ily no homo.

"Dio! I'm here!" You yelled. Dio startled, jumped, you could see him with a blanket and basket. "O-oh (Y/N), I don't even know why invited you. Your stupid face annoys me." He said while blushing. He laid the blanket down and opened the basket, showing sandwiches and sweets. "You made all this for me?" You said blushing. "N-no! I uh, just wanted to have a picnic with someone!" "Oh." You spoke. "Anyways, let's destroy the Joestar bloodline!" Dio said "I'm pretty sure that's all you care about.." You said. " I care about you.. " He mumbled. "What?" " N-nothing! Let's uh eat!" While eating Dio spoke "You eat like a pig.." You spoke up with good in your mouth " No I don't! You do!" You said accidentally spitting food on his face. "Oh that's it!" He said as he tackled you, pinning your arms down to the ground. Both of you giggling "Dio, ahA! Stop!" You said giggling louder, and then. The giggling stopped. He stared deep into your eyes, you doing the same. He closed the gap between you two, and kissed you.  You two separated to breathe. "I love you, Dio." " I love you, too, stupid. "

jdjdjfjfjrjf hi this is short but oh well