Kakyoin x Reader: Traitor

Warnings: an angst and SPOILERS! I recommend listening to On Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz while reading! ♥

"Kayoin..." You sigh " Yes (Y/N)-chan? " "I love you.." " I love you too! But why do you sound so melancholic? " Kakyoin asks. "I.. Er.. I'm a traitor.." You say " Y-you're. You're joking right!?!? " "I. I'm not, I am working for Dio.. I was supposed to kill you all.. But , I couldn't.. You all are like family to me.. And I just, fell in love with you Kakyoin.."  " w-well you can still come with us! " "No, this is to heavy. It hurts to carry.. And Dio would instantly kill me.. I'm leaving Kakyoin.. I'll try to kill Dio myself. ." " Wait! Y-you can't go! What about the others?! " "Explain why, tell them I'm a stupid fucking traitor.." " No! Please stay! You can't defeat him yourself! " "Then I'll be a sacrifice.. Sayonara, Kakyoin-kun.." You say  as you leave the hotel room.

Time skip, my stando powah

As the crusaders got to Dio, Kakyoin still hadn't told them about you, he had made up a story about how you decided to go back home to Japan. "Dio!" Kakyoin yelled. "Kakyoin, just the person I was looking for.. Is this your little girlfriend" Dio says as he held up you're corpse, the crusaders looked in shock, they had thought you went home. Did Kakyoin lie to them? "Y-YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HER!" Kakyoin yelled. " Hmm, by the looks of it, Kakyoin.. You didn't tell them her secret... " "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" Kakyoin yelled as he ran to Dio. "Za Warudo!" Time stopped as Dio quickly put Kakyoin back where he was. Time resumed . "(Y/N) here was a traitor, she was supposed to kill you all, I guess she betrayed me! She's dirty little traitor! Scum of the earth!" Dio said, then dropped your lifeless body on the ground and stepped on it. " w-what, it can't be! She isn't a traitor! " "She isnt!" " she can't be! " "She is.. She told me to tell you all but I couldn't bring myself to do it.. S-she looked like she was a terrible person, w-when she's not! You manipulated her Dio! I just know it! She's very insecure about herself and you know it! You manipulated her to join you!" Kakyoin said. "Oh please.. She is a terrible person.. She manipulated you guys!"

Time skip

'I guess this is it..' Kakyoin thought to himself, feeling the hole in his stomach 'It's warm and dark.. It feels so nice... I-I guess I'll be seeing you soon, (Y/N)-chan..' Right then, Kakyoin closed his eyes, and died. Ever since that day, Jotaro has been grief strucken, it's been about 11 years. Kakyoin's parents don't know still where he is. 'I guess it's time to meet that Jouske kid...' Jotaro thought to himself while looking at his watch. Jotaro misses his best friends. He loves them.

WAAAAHHH SAD BE SAD