What's worse than getting the shit kicked out of you by the kid you hate?

To Harry the answer was quite simple... walk in on him fucking your girlfirend.

Except Harry had wished Alec had walked in a little sooner because although he had seen Carly's thin, overdrawn lips sucking him off; irritation ran through him knowing Alec hadn't heard her screaming his name like she had been moments ago, because now he had fucked her for nothing.

As the three sat in silence, a chuckle leaves Harry's lips as he stares at the couple in front of him. His laugh seeming to snap Carly out of her trance as she begins to beg Alec to stay, to let her explain.

Harry watched as she ran around the room looking for her clothes, while Alec just stood there... almost as if he wasn't even sure what was happening.

He had grown bored of watching the scene play out in front of him, so reluctantly he pulled his briefs and jeans up and headed towards the door with his shirt in his hand.

"Pathetic," Harry mutters as he looks between the two.

Alec stepped towards Harry, his hands clenched at his sides as he stood inches away from him. His face was cold and red, but when Carly lets out a loud sob, his face softens.

If Harry could have taken a picture of the beautiful moment he had created... he would have; Carly was at a loss for words and Alec had tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't kiss and make up too fast there, mate, you will probably still be able to taste me on her mouth," Harry whispers to Alec as he walks to the door, knocking into his shoulder.

It happened so fast because before Harry knew it, he was turned around and pinned to the wall.

Perfect, he thinks to himself, the smirk still plastered onto his face as his adrenaline begins to take over, his spine running with chills at the thought of the thrill.

When Harry sees Alec's fist inches from his face, he knows it was show time.

~

Harry found himself sat on the curb of a few house down from the party he gotten himself throw out from, supporting only a busted up lip and scratch on the side of his face because Alec had nails longer than a fucking cat.

He was alone because as he was leaving there was no sign of Louis anywhere, so he can only imagine that he was with Dani, the girl that he had been pining over since before Harry had even ever left.

"What's so great about this one Lou," Harry says as he flopped down onto Louis' bed with irritation growing in his body as Louis rambles on about a girl, "You could literally get any girl in this damn town yet you have been obsessed with this girl ever since she rejected you. Just piss off like she told you to do and move on because it's killing my mood."

"Fuck off H, and you spent almost two month trying to get Valentina Gannon to sleep with you," the boy scoffed, narrowing his eyes at Harry who wasn't even looking at him.

"Valentina," he says quietly, remembering the fun he had with the girl before her exchange program was up.

"First of all, she was from Spain and you knew that I've always wanted to fuck a foreign girl. Plus she barely spoke any english so I would say that her having sex with her in a month and a half months quite impressive actually," Harry announce as he sits up on the bed, "Plus she was sucking my dick behind the back stairwell after being here for two weeks so that's still less time than you have been trying to get your dick wet by Danielle."

Harry just stares at Louis as the blue eyed boy looked at him with no amusement whatsoever, before rolling his eyes and releasing a groan that Harry couldn't help but laugh at.