There was a soft knock on the door and Taehyung perked up a bit to see the woman who plagues both his memories and his dreams, who makes his cock stands to attention just by a look. Fuck, that's so embarrassing.

But he puts on a smile, looking around his canvas to greet her with tousled hair and eyes without sleep rubbed out of them. "Good morning, princess." His voice was far deeper than usual, raspy and low from lack of use. "How did you sleep?"

She stepped into the room entirely, wrapping in his oversized clothing that seemed to drown her frame in fabric. Unruly curls frame her face, perfect in their imperfect way. Though her face had been washed of makeup, she still looked just as beautiful as she had with it. She lifts her hand to rub her eyes and yawn sleepily. "I slept fine, thank you." Her voice was just as sleepy as his, almost as if they could curl into bed together and sleep away the rest of the day.

Venus made her way further into the room, hoping to see what little Taehyung had progressed with the painting. But, before she could catch a peek at the canvas, he stopped her, standing in between her and the easel.

"Uh-uh, not yet. It'll be a surprise." He only wanted her to see the finished product. "But I can assure you, it'll be perfect." Taehyung would take his time. Each stroke of his brush would be precise, deliberate, steady. He'd pay attention to every little detail. Every mark and mole that dotted her skin would be admired, carefully attended to.

Venus felt the warm pads of his fingers against her arm and she simply wanted to melt against him, but she had to remember her task at hand. She needed her clothes and her phone so that she could get home and get ready to go out with Jimin.

She had to remember that this was just a job, nothing more.

She looked to the side, towards the bed where her clothes had been discarded the night before, only to find they were missing. "Do you know where my clothes are...and my phone?" Her voice was meek, mild as she looked back to Taehyung with those brilliant eyes of hers.

He had put them in the washer the night before and then the dryer once he woke up. As for her phone, he had found it tangled in the mound of her clothes and figured out it had the same charger port as his phone so he grabbed an extra wire he had laying around and plugged it up for her. Just to be nice. There was no worse feeling in the world than waking up to find that your phone is dead.

"Your phone is over there." He pointed to his unused desk where sure enough, there was a long wire connected to her phone. "I'll go get your clothes." His hand reached out to take the canvas off the easel and put it away so she wouldn't sneak a glance.

He left the room, leaving Venus to herself. She took her phone from the desk and check through her notifications to see if she had received any texts from Jimin. After swiping through pointless notification after pointless notification, she finally caught sight of a text from the very man she was expecting

Jimin:
Dont forget abt our shopping trip! I'll be at your house at 11.

It was 8.

It took a great weight off her shoulders to know she wouldn't be late. 3 hours was plenty of time to get home, get ready, and hope that the soft tremble in her legs with each step she took would go away by then.

Taehyung soon returned with her clothes neatly folded in his arms. Still warm as he had caught them right after they were done drying. On top, was her bra and panties, something Venus was very flustered to know he saw and touched her underwear though he had literally been inside her just hours ago.

Venus quickly snatched them away from him and held them to her chest. A sheepish glow crossed her cheeks as she lowered her head to hide her face behind her hair. "Thanks." She cleared her throat. It was kind of him to do that for her.