BYE: 48

JUNGKOOK

They would say, sometimes not knowing was worse than knowing. But what would they say when knowing hurts just as much?

Jungkook would have to leave in a few days and no matter what, it felt like everything was falling a part more that it was coming together.

He knew, he knew, that love wasn't always enough. Love couldn't always conquer all. Reality is, life was cruel and rotten. It was filled with hatred and evil that sometimes was just too powerful to overcome.

Jungkook had learned that from the beginning of his existence. Nothing would ever last for him. Happiness was fleeting, because sadness always loomed near.

But right now, it didn't matter. None of it mattered as he stared at the naked omega in his arms.

Jimin's heat had come yesterday. They had been locked in his room, keeping him occupied. Jungkook had given him a bath a couple hours ago, but now he was burning up and Jungkook knew he would be insatiable because it was his peak day.

As if the omega read his thoughts, he stirred and began to whine.

Jungkook immediately began to flood the room with his pheromones and scent the small omega.

Jimin began writhing and panting, "Alpha.." his eyes flashed a bright pink when he opened them and spotted Jungkook. He immediately got up and straddled the brown haired male.

Jimin quickly connected their lips in a heated but needy kiss. It was sloppy and desperate as the omega reached between them and started pumping Jungkook's semi hard dick.

He groaned as Jimin rubbed his warm body against him. The smell of slick permeated the air and Jungkook growled and flipped them over so he was on top.

Jimin whined, "Please Kookie. Make me yours. I cant...I cant wait." The omega pleaded as he spread his legs. He used one hand to grasp Jungkook's ass to push him inside him while using his other hand to position the alpha's cock at his entrance.

"Omega!" Jungkook growled loudly and Jimin immediately stopped his actions.

Jungkook immediately softened and nuzzled the small male, scenting him. "I have to put on a condom Sweet Pea."

Jimin's lip quivered, "Please...no co-condom alpha. I want to feel you. Please..."

Jungkook trembled. How could he deny his omega? But if he didn't Jimin would get pregnant. He couldn't risk that.

"Alpha please!"

Before Jungkook could think, he sunk into the omega's warmth as Jimin had used his hand to push him forward. Jungkook growled as Jimin locked him in by placing his legs over his back.

"Breed me alpha. I don't care. This feels so good. Just fuck me please!"

The alpha began to breathe heavily. His resolve was practically gone. Inside Jimin felt absolutely amazing. He didn't think he could pull out now. So he groaned and began to move, hoping to pull out when he was ready to knot.

"Ugh! Yes Kook-kie!" The omega met every thrust from the alpha, riding every wave of pleasure that the two created.

Jungkook pounded into Jimin, feeling a euphoric sense of completeness as his dick furrowed deeper and deeper into the tiny omega. He leaned over and began sucking on his pretty pink nipples, sending sparks of pleasure zapping through the smaller male.

"Yes Jungkook! Fuck yes! So big!" Jimin was absolutely enjoying himself as he cheered the alpha on.

Jungkook loved how Jimin gripped his dick every time he slid out and plunged back in. He didn't think he would ever use a condom on the omega again. The feeling of climax hit him as Jimin met his thrust intensely.

"Ugh! Omega! I'm going to cum," Jungkook groaned out as he tried to pull away.

But Jimin held him firm, his eyes turning a ravishing pink, "Breed me alpha. I am your omega. Fill me with your pups!" Jimin pleaded as he connected himself to the alpha.

Jungkook was long gone as Shadow took over. The alpha growled as his knot swelled.

The small omega cried out in fervent pleasure as strings of white ejaculated from his own erection.

The alpha pounded into him, seeing the omega reach his climax sent him over the edge to meet his own.

His knot swelled and locked into the omega, locking them together and filling the small male until his belly was swollen.

Then their eyes turned back to normal.

"Jimin, I have to pull out!"

"No! Let me have your pups! I want to breed! I want to be swollen with a part of you Kookie. Let me have that at least." Jimin pleaded desperately, a small tear escaping the corner of his eye.

Jungkook's heart withered. He stared at the omega intensely before planting a scorching kiss on his lips.

"I love you Jimin. I'm sorry."