BYE: 2

JUNGKOOK

"Dude! I can't believe we're really doing this!" Taehyung yelled nervously.

Taehyung was Jungkook's best friend. They had signed up to go to war and they were both on their way to the training grounds.

"Well Tae, might as well do it now. We're both single and unmated so it's the best time." Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung frowned, "You're only saying that because you've wanted this your whole life. I don't know what's with you and this martyr complex you have going on but it ain't funny. We will live through this and we will find mates and get a family!"

"What if we don't?"

Taehyung whined, "Jungkook please! I hate your pessimism. It makes me want to gag and get a new best friend. Please stop."

They were on a coaster bus with several other alphas who had signed up to be fighters as well.

Jungkook was apart of Dark Moon pack. They had an alliance with the Red Claw pack and every 3 years they would join together and train and go to war for territory.

It sounded unnecessary, but it was a huge part of the werewolf culture.

The bigger your pack, the more powerful it was and everyone wanted power. So different alliances would join together and fight each other. Whichever alliance won the people of the defeated alliances would be split among the winning alliance.

An alliance usually consisted of two packs or three the maximum. Dark Moon and Red Claw would join together to defend their territory against Dead Crow and Half Doom alliance.

Only males who were 21 to 28 could fight. The wolf packs wanted to make sure the males were men before they could actually join. They wanted them to at least finish high school or college if they wished. They didn't allow older than 28 to join. Simply because by the age of 28 you should have already fought in a war and if you lived, you had the opportunity to go mate and create a family.

To Jungkook it was fair. But he didn't care. He was 23 and he was ready to fight til death. He didnt much care for omegas and starting a family.

Yes, he liked fucking omegas but he didn't like the thought of settling down. He wouldn't do that to an omega when he knew he may not come out of this war alive. It wouldn't be fair.

So he thought, if there was a chance he actually would make it out alive, then he'd find himself a nice omega to breed. Simple as that. No need to complicate things.

"Okay guys. We are almost there. When you get there you'll be assigned to a dorm and you'll get your schedule in due time. For the first week, we allow our trainees to just relax. There will be parties and get togethers so you can get to know the others from the Red Claw pack who will be fighting alongside you. When you get there, we will take a tour so you get familiar with the place. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me." One of the pack trainers, Mr. Grant, said as he stood at the front of the bus.

"Well Jungkook, here goes nothing. I hope we're in the same dorm!" Taehyung said beside him, looking out the window.

"But what if we're not?"

Taehyung glared at his best friend, "I fucking hate you."