Chapter 1

I slowly wake up. I feel cold stone under me.

My head hurts and I feel like it's gonna explode. I get up and look around. I see stone walls surrounding me. A few feet away i see an exit.

I go to the exit and i find myself in a forest. I walk out and i recognise the place.

It's Mystic Falls.

I walk on but then i see something, well someone.

He jumps in front of me and touches me. I can feel him siphoning the magic flowing through my veins.

That's my secret. I'm a witch.

He is clearly a siphoner because he is taking my powers away. I have to stop him before i faint because then i can even die.

I walk backwards and use my powers that i still have:
- Motus- i say and push the guy forward making him crash into a tree.

He grunts and falls to the ground. Then using his vulnerable state i make a run

I run towards the city. I get into the center and i want to ask for help but there are no cars or people. I am really confused. I run into shops searching for people but i find nothing.

I'm alone with this lunatic. Great. Now i need to find a place to hide.

I see a car on the other side of the street. I run there and get in. I want to start the car but the keys don't fit.

When i finally sort out the keys a large hand with rings and veins wrap around my neck.

I gasp and see that it's the siphoner from the forest. He strangles me and whispers in my ear:
- Don't worry i won't hurt you now. I just want to talk.